Is Penny doing any promotional commercials or interviews for this series?

Since Orlando is back to the Finals, is ESPN, Nike etc. going to get Penny to do some promotional commericals or some interviews, game-breakdowns?

Im surprised the media hasnt done more with Shaq and exploiting the fact that TWO of his former teams are battling it out for the finals. There's a lot ofthings they could have took and ran with:

Kobe and Phil in the finals(again) without him
Dwight Howard down there filling in his shoes as the big man in orlando
He and Van Gundy (who is also a former coach of his) who shaq said wasnt that good
etc..

not as if we need more of shaq in the media, im just sayin...

The most obvious one would've been Lil Penny meeting the MVPuppets, but since that didn't happen, I doubt this will..

what's to promote?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

The most obvious one would've been Lil Penny meeting the MVPuppets, but since that didn't happen, I doubt this will..

I'd love to see that. Would be hilarious.

Originally Posted by BigFella21

Im surprised the media hasnt done more with Shaq and exploiting the fact that TWO of his former teams are battling it out for the finals. There's a lot of things they could have took and ran with:

Kobe and Phil in the finals(again) without him
Dwight Howard down there filling in his shoes as the big man in orlando
He and Van Gundy (who is also a former coach of his) who shaq said wasnt that good
etc..

not as if we need more of shaq in the media, im just sayin...

bring up lots of great points

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

pimp.gif

It's too bad Penny isn't at the games to support the Magic, but considering how he left the Magic in 2000, I doubt he's welcome back anyway.

Why would he be doing promo for them? Not only did they part on bad terms but they waived him when they got him back in a trade for Steve Francis a few yearsago.

Back
Top Bottom