Is Penny Hardaway's Air Flight One the only signature shoe that MJ wore that wasn't his?

Originally Posted by MethRer1A

nope he wore a couple more kicks

you talking bout in the nba ???
Im talking about wearing another players signature shoe for game time.

When MJ wore the air flight one's they weren't penny's signature shoe, it was just a shoe he was contracted to wear. So i don't thinkhe's ever worn another player sig shoe. But he did wear the terminators before the MJ 1's came out. Also therewasa pick not in a game though wear hewore the air 180 running shoes (the white and pink one's not the Barkley's)

Originally Posted by Tommy Gibbs

When MJ wore the air flight one's they weren't penny's signature shoe, it was just a shoe he was contracted to wear. So i don't think he's ever worn another player sig shoe. But he did wear the terminators before the MJ 1's came out. Also therewasa pick not in a game though wear he wore the air 180 running shoes (the white and pink one's not the Barkley's)
Thanks.

No sig but still
pimp.gif

61f3_1.JPG

he has a pair of air max 180 on the come fly with me video i guess for the photo shoot. i think that is odd

NUH UH mj didn't wear the terminators before the aj 1 back in 85..............he wore the NIKE AIR SHIP. then the air jordan 1.

no other signature shoes...just the ones mentioned and the orignal air alpha force alittle before barkley wore them

Originally Posted by BIGBEN1986

NUH UH mj didn't wear the terminators before the aj 1 back in 85..............he wore the NIKE AIR SHIP. then the air jordan 1.
That's right! And he did where the 180 running version while they were filming one of MJ's movies, (Come Fly With Me or something likethat) while they were in Barcelona for the Olympics, (correct me if I'm wrong), but not in a game, and then the Nike Air Flight 1's, not Penny'ssig. shoe, just the one's he wore before the Penny 1's. This only went down cuz MJ's kick's were stolen that day and it just so happen'sthey were playing the Magic and him and Penny wear the same size, so Penny hooked him up. If you notice in that pick those flights he wore where Orlando colors

WHAT IF MJ WORE A PAIR OF FOAMS DURING A GAME ? I THINK THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN STR8 STUPID !

When MJ wore the air flight one's they weren't penny's signature shoe, it was just a shoe he was contracted to wear. So i don't think he's ever worn another player sig shoe. But he did wear the terminators before the MJ 1's came out. Also therewasa pick not in a game though wear he wore the air 180 running shoes (the white and pink one's not the Barkley's)
what are you talkin about...air flight one's got a HUGE 1 in the back.
flight1_3.jpg

those were a penny sig like the zoom generations were a lebron sig.

Originally Posted by Untitled

what are you talkin about...air flight one's got a HUGE 1 in the back.
flight1_3.jpg

those were a penny sig like the zoom generations were a lebron sig.

exactly.

yup....thats about all my knowledge on the issue as well, although i would agree what previous NTers in the thread who say that they werebasically his sig, but i guess not "officially"...

p.s. nice tweak of ur avy to show the 11's rather than the 23's
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom