Is project blitz legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read some other threads saying hes legit but still in doubt, just bought a pair of tru blue 3s for 325 from him. 

Project Blitz is legit. Plenty of good reviews all over NT.

Last edited:
Haven't personally purchased from them yet but they are legit. Haven't heard one negative thing about them yet.

325 is a fair price, none on rif and flight club is easily over 4 and ebay is grey markets, project blitz is a dope site lots of good stuff and good prices

325 is a fair price, none on rif and flight club is easily over 4 and ebay is grey markets, project blitz is a dope site lots of good stuff and good prices
yeah the only thing that i want and they dont have is fear pack 4s

i bought some fire red 3s from there and had them LC on here and everyone said they were legit.

Yea i think Flightclub only want $350 i believe. $400 at the most. I dont understand why someone would pay more than what FC is charging for some shoes.

Man $360 is the most I'd drop on any shoe. If it's any more, I don't need it. Lol getting too ridiculous now. Makes me wanna get rid of all my shoes.

Man $360 is the most I'd drop on any shoe. If it's any more, I don't need it. Lol getting too ridiculous now. Makes me wanna get rid of all my shoes.
I DEF feel you, 350 max for me. I HATE Kobe but almost copped the masterpieces for 400 when I struck out. Technically that's a DEAL but I just couldn't do it, esp for a dude I HATE!!! Still look at them and picture my feet all up in them though. Lol it's only $50 but it's principal at this point. When will it end??

Edit: this used to be a FUN hobby but now with fakes and resellers etc it's more STRESS!

Last edited:
I just bought the Jordan 11/12 collezione from project blitz for $750 and were just told they were fakes!! Devastated

For those who ordered from Project Blitz, how did you guys find their customer service? I just placed an order yesterday and I'm sttill waiting on a confirmation email. 

I've heard project blitz is legit. Almost bought some psny from them. Not sure [emoji]129300[/emoji] where they are located. You can reach out to him on insta and he responds quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom