Is RIF.LA legit

Legit Spot, They have a Huge variety of J's . I agree they charge an Arm and a Leg but most likely you will find what your looking for .

I took a pair of DB4's I bought off some dude from Craigslist to get LC since I didn't do enough research and told me they were Fake ...  Hopefully I buy a Legit Pair off them soon ..

I ordered a pair of 88's from them and although legit, there is a defect with the perforation on the left shoe. The pattern doesn't match on the two. I was upset but when it comes down to it, no one to blame but myself. Hope this helps you.

VERY legit... some shoes are over priced there but a very legit spot to purchase from.

Has anyone bought an "excellent" condition worn shoe from RifLA? If so, what exactly is "excellent" condition by their standards if anyone has bought an excellent worn shoe or a "very good" condition worn shoe from them? In a search I saw a picture of some bred 4's where they said that it's in excellent condition and on most "sneakerhead" sites it would be considered NDS. An "Excellent" with box hard to get shoe is significantly less than a brand new with box hard to get shoe. I'm hoping someone here can help me so I don't have to start a new thread and get someone all worked up over starting a new thread.

Just wanted to add that I was @RIF recently and basing the info provided on NikeTalk on how to check for legit Js....found quite a lot of fake 3s, 4s, and 11s on their shelves. Even my wife whom I told nothing about how to check for fakes asked why the Jordan logo on the tongues look deformed and different than the retail ones I got her. If buying from RIF, I suggest going in person, not online.

Just wanted to add that I was @RIF recently and basing the info provided on NikeTalk on how to check for legit Js....found quite a lot of fake 3s, 4s, and 11s on their shelves. Even my wife whom I told nothing about how to check for fakes asked why the Jordan logo on the tongues look deformed and different than the retail ones I got her. If buying from RIF, I suggest going in person, not online.
I've known RIF.LA to only sell 100% Authentic shoes. Did you happen to snap any pictures? What made the shoes fake exactly?

I've known RIF.LA to only sell 100% Authentic shoes. Did you happen to snap any pictures? What made the shoes fake exactly?

Didn't get to take pics, majority were the jumpman logo looked way off. Either big head, big belly, skinny, long limbs. For some Gamma 11, the jumpman at the back faced different directions than another Gamma they had on the shelf. Trust me, I was very surprised to see that since I visited the store a few times throughout the year since they first opened.

Check out the reviews, especially Martin D. Spot on.

http://m.yelp.com/not_recommended_reviews/rif-los-angeles-los-angeles

Last edited:
they're legit, too legit to almost say its insulting to legit check them. 

Rif LA doesnt sell fakes. thats like saying FC sells fakes.

you think every jumpman looks exactly like the original logo used on all the shirts and boxes? because lulz it doesnt

if they were to sell a bunch of fake 3, 4, and 11's then ill eat my own underwear

srs

Hey, I'm just repoting what I saw. You can believe me or not. Next time I go I'll take pics and post them and you can decide. If you live in LA you should stop by and see for yourself. I saw with my own eyes. I was there ready to buy...then I saw what I saw. Can you blame me for letting people know that I saw fakes?!

BTW, I've never seen jumpman logos look like one had a belly and one had skinny limbs. On top of that can you explain why I saw 2 of the same shoe with the same side displayed but jumpmans facing different directions?

Last edited:

Hey, I'm just repoting what I saw. You can believe me or not. Next time I go I'll take pics and post them and you can decide. If you live in LA you should stop by and see for yourself. I saw with my own eyes. I was there ready to buy...then I saw what I saw. Can you blame me for letting people know that I saw fakes?!

pics or it didnt happen, end of story.

if you are gonna post something as bold as insisting one of the most legit sites/shops as selling fakes then you need proof.

in for @Zyzz  eating his own underwear. but on a srs note, the jumpman will not be the exact same on every single shoe, unless something slipped past their standard procedure legit checks when taking consignment, but I believe they are on par with FCNY in this business.

My point is I know their rep. That's why I was there in the first place. I was ready to make a purchase after weeks on checking their site daily waiting for my size, then being disappointed when i go to check them out. I wasn't trying to make a big deal, if u read my first post i was just reporting what I saw recently.

I understand that all jumpmans don't all look the same, but do you agree that they all have to be at least in the same ballpark? The ones I saw looked pretty bad.

I'll try to stop by this weekend to take pics. Hopefully the ones in question are still there.

Last edited:
My point is I know their rep. That's why I was there in the first place. I was ready to make a purchase after weeks on checking their site daily waiting for my size, then being disappointed when i go to check them out. I wasn't trying to make a big deal, if u read my first post i was just reporting what I saw recently.

I understand that all jumpmans don't all look the same, but do you agree that they all have to be at least in the same ballpark? The ones I saw looked pretty bad.
sometimes the ball will look like an oval, sometimes they're even missing limbs. anything is possible these days with JB Quality Control

sometimes the ball will look like an oval, sometimes they're even missing limbs. anything is possible these days with JB Quality Control
LOL, well, if its legit QC, then fakes probably would look better than the ones I saw. Not even worthy of being sold at the outlets.

Last edited:

in for @Zyzz  eating his own underwear. but on a srs note, the jumpman will not be the exact same on every single shoe, unless something slipped past their standard procedure legit checks when taking consignment, but I believe they are on par with FCNY in this business.
In too ^^

To answer the first quesiton: RIF is 100% legit you can buy from them and if you ever find out that they sold you fake kicks (which I highly doubt) they'll refund you (and @Zyzz will eat his own underwear)

Back
Top Bottom