IS RODNEY HARRISON CANTON-BOUND?

Joined Dec 17, 2003
What kind of a stupid +$$ question is this? Jesus Christ the S & T forum is getting lame as hell with post like this

Joined Jul 23, 2007
No he is not a Typical Hall of Fame Football player , but since they let John Stallworth (
) and Harry Carson (
) in the HOF, anyone who had a goodcareer deserves to get in without an argument or debate

Joined Apr 24, 2005
Should he be? No, because he was never the clear cut best at his position for an extended period of time.

Will he? Probably so.

Joined Mar 13, 2004
Nope...and I think it's gonna come down between him an John Lynch. Honestly, I think John Lynch is the more deserving of the two. Also (I dunno how much itmatters in the eyes of the voters), he was busted for using HGH when he was with the Pats.

Joined Dec 11, 2006
Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Nope...and I think it's gonna come down between him an John Lynch. Honestly, I think John Lynch is the more deserving of the two. Also (I dunno how much it matters in the eyes of the voters), he was busted for using HGH when he was with the Pats.
Out of the era he played in him, lynch and dawkins were the top of their position, and i think dawkins is slightly better than both, but to each its own.

Joined Feb 7, 2009
No.

But he will, because the Hall of Fame voters are going to want a couple of Pats to represent their dynasty in Canton.

Joined Apr 24, 2005
Originally Posted by KingHawthorne95

Out of the era he played in him, lynch and dawkins were the top of their position, and i think dawkins is slightly better than both, but to each its own.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now