IS RODNEY HARRISON CANTON-BOUND?

What kind of a stupid +$$ question is this? Jesus Christ the S & T forum is getting lame as hell with post like this
smh.gif

No he is not a Typical Hall of Fame Football player , but since they let John Stallworth (
sick.gif
) and Harry Carson (
sick.gif
) in the HOF, anyone who had a goodcareer deserves to get in without an argument or debate
smh.gif

Should he be? No, because he was never the clear cut best at his position for an extended period of time.

Will he? Probably so.

Nope...and I think it's gonna come down between him an John Lynch. Honestly, I think John Lynch is the more deserving of the two. Also (I dunno how much itmatters in the eyes of the voters), he was busted for using HGH when he was with the Pats.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Nope...and I think it's gonna come down between him an John Lynch. Honestly, I think John Lynch is the more deserving of the two. Also (I dunno how much it matters in the eyes of the voters), he was busted for using HGH when he was with the Pats.

Out of the era he played in him, lynch and dawkins were the top of their position, and i think dawkins is slightly better than both, but to each its own.

No.

But he will, because the Hall of Fame voters are going to want a couple of Pats to represent their dynasty in Canton.

Originally Posted by KingHawthorne95

Out of the era he played in him, lynch and dawkins were the top of their position, and i think dawkins is slightly better than both, but to each its own.
v683kw.gif

Back
Top Bottom