Is Shaq's injury karma for the Z trade?

Seeing as how the cavs basically got antawn jamison for a late first rounder... and basically abused the system

How long til Z signs back with the cavs?

looks like Powe is gonna get major minutes now...

You know cavs have a deep FRONTcourt when shaq can miss the remainder of the regular season and they still have Andersen, Hickson, Jamison, Powe, and Z when he comes back...

edit: knew i forgot something
laugh.gif

no

it's karma for shaq being a grumpy old man and throwing every coach and player except wade under the bus

Originally Posted by NobleKane

You know cavs have a deep backcourt when shaq can miss the remainder of the regular season and they still have Andersen, Hickson, Jamison, Powe, and Z when he comes back...

Ain't nobody worried about those dudes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Originally Posted by NobleKane

You know cavs have a deep backcourt when shaq can miss the remainder of the regular season and they still have Andersen, Hickson, Jamison, Powe, and Z when he comes back...

Ain't nobody worried about those dudes.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

except wade under the bus
There definitely was some hostility between them during that split. Media tried to pump it but it never got far. 

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

injuries are part of the game

noble why do you care so much? i knew you were a cavs fan
laugh.gif
thats the only reason i clicked this thread but since you covered it........

but since you asked, NO, we'll be fine

we're gonna run more now.  we got shaq for one reason only, playoffs against orlando and lakers.  as long as hes back by the second round of the playoffs we'll be fine.  and our bench is pretty deep.  no one may fear powe or JJ but they'll do what they're supposed to and we'll keep getting Ws

Originally Posted by belle155

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

injuries are part of the game

noble why do you care so much? i knew you were a cavs fan
laugh.gif
thats the only reason i clicked this thread but since you covered it........

kvsm23vs24 wrote:
im saying....
seriously...dude predicts that the cavs are gonna win the chip then he talks about karma with shaq being out...why is it always cavs related?
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

dude is so negative when it comes to the Lakers...i mean i understand being pesimmistic but c'mon son he does it above and beyond

The cavs winning a chip is all on how much lebron can do.

aint none of em dudes steppin up once april comes.

It won't matter anyway. I predict an epic meltdown from everyone not named Lebron on the Cavs once the playoffs start.

what can i say? im a lebron james fan
laugh.gif

i mean i dont like his stupid little dancing but the guy is a great player and im not one to hate on greatness

Just a sports injury, it happens.

If it is about karma, when are the Lakers going to serve theirs for abusing the system?

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Just a sports injury, it happens.

If it is about karma, when are the Lakers going to serve theirs for abusing the system?
laugh.gif
Basically. The Gasol trade was far worse. The Lakers used Aaron Mckie as a sign & trade contract filler in the deal, whom at the time was a coach for the 76ers.

Back
Top Bottom