Is Social Media Destroying Society? Former Facebook Exec Says 'Yes'

That was a good clip.
A lot of people can't afford to do a lot of the things they want to do also. Kinda reminds me of what iggy said, a lot of their true fans have been outpriced so they can't live in the moment like they want to, so they watch highlights on the phone.

I woulda kicked her out and proceeded to cry myself to sleep. You might be washed fam, save round 3 for the next morning champ.

I remember this one time I was smashing this chick. During the third session shorty was on IG on her phone :lol:

I would have no problem with that. It's kind of one of my fantasies, have a chick on her phone while I'm hitting from the back

I would have no problem with that. It's kind of one of my fantasies, have a chick on her phone while I'm hitting from the back

What kind of fantasy is that?!?!

I had a chick top me off while texting. That was interesting.

Dude at work went to a popular d1 college and the qb dates a bad chick that's also an ig influencer. The chick asked some other dude to buy her something, (he didn't specify, maybe some food) and he said no. She got pissed and said 'do you know who i am? I've got 17k followers on ig'. :smh: i didn't think people really said stuff like that.

Dude at work went to a popular d1 college and the qb dates a bad chick that's also an ig influencer. The chick asked some other dude to buy her something, (he didn't specify, maybe some food) and he said no. She got pissed and said 'do you know who i am? I've got 17k followers on ig'. :smh: i didn't think people really said stuff like that.

17k and she begging for food and favors :lol: :rofl:

Think about that for a second

I legit hate the term, "Social Media INFLUENCER." :lol:

I swear man.

Only 17k???
aaa.jpg

Back
Top Bottom