IS ST. ALFREDS CLOSED?

I am in Chicago now on a visit and was planning on going to St. Alfreds tomorrow, but I called tonight to see the hours and the machine said that they would be closed until at least the 12th, does anyone know if they have opened.
TEAM DUCKTALES, PICS OR LIES!

Come on thru, we actually re-opened yesterday, March 14th, due to our remodeling running a little longer than anticipated. We have some amazing things in the works for 2007 and when I say amazing I mean AMAZING!!
This was just a little something to step it up a notch.

The answering machine message is my fault, earlier 2day a homie came thru and told us that he had called and heard the message and I still forgot to change it, partly because I'm on 73 different cold medications trying to kill this virus from hell and my head has the density and memory power of a killer tomato that's been squashed by a 700lb fat lady that just sang a song about a philly cheesesteak sandwich that she would love to eat but can't because of the afore-mentioned weight problem, but more so because of all the hottness that we reopened with aka WE BUZY DOOD!

Saint Alfred store hours are as follows:
Monday - Friday 12pm-8pm
Saturday 11am-8pm
Sunday 11pm-6pm

say what's up when ur there
Pz
TERRORIZE IT

Thanks alot man, ill be in some time tomorrow probably right around 11, with my grandma, lol. You guys release anything cool for the reopening? Cant thank you enough for the response.
TEAM DUCKTALES, PICS OR LIES!

i'll be stoppin by this weekend

i won't say wassup tho :tongue:
tongue.gif
-=-=FROM THE CITY OF WIND=-=-​

hey hey krabby! long time no talk man... i was gonna drop by the store last week but im glad i didnt since uve been closed. cant wait to see how it looks now.

WANTED: Size 13 Air Max 1 Atmos SAFARI, Air Max 1 NL CEMENT white/grey, Harris Tweed FOOTSCAPES

Krabby, do you know when you might be getting the 3 feet high vans pack in? and will you do phone orders?

Thanks
D

Kraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaby LIVVVVVVVVVVVVES

i still want my Wolf tee..where do i send the paypal?

Angel
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....​
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

^ u maad ?

Team Caribbean
Kidz in The Hall- School Was My Hustle
Englewood Chicagos Southside..We rock mics like tysons last fight
DA' PRESSED

No what he did was lied. That stuff isn't way overpriced at all.
The WORDS of a scholar are worth a thousand times more than the BLOOD of a martyr.

Back
Top Bottom