Is Starbucks a Daily Thot Checkpoint?

Is Starbucks a Daily Thot Checkpoint?

• Yes

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • No

Votes: 15 93.8%

• Total voters
While Drive through, Have a friend pull up in front of you and random order stuff. tell him to take off b4 paying. Be cool and you'll get free ****. 4/4 in 2015

It depends on the neighborhood/location of the Starbucks. The one by my school is packed with some quality material at all hours of operation. Friday and Saturday mornings/afternoons the girls come in bikinis from the pools around campus, its a beautiful thing to see.

......................On the other hand, the Starbucks in my neighborhood is full of nothing but senior citizens and the occasional soccer mom. One of the downsides of living in the suburbs, especially in my city 

Man in one of the Starbucks I go to study some nice biddies in there. I love in the valley in California so you have them girls who come get there fraps and teas for that warm weather :lol:

So easy to spark up a conversation too.

These are celebrities. This ain't average day to day life, b. Lets find some real examples.

That's the thot refueling station. Bodywork at 24 hour fitness, paint job at Forever 21, tires at Nordstrom. Sometimes I'll head over to Jamba Juice, they usually have some older models with a lot of miles, but well maintained.
that accuracy

Working at Starbucks, you see plenty of (good looking and bad looking) females. Working in the busiest store in the district and i can tell you that my standards have risen lol

That's the thot refueling station. Bodywork at 24 hour fitness, paint job at Forever 21, tires at Nordstrom. Sometimes I'll head over to Jamba Juice, they usually have some older models with a lot of miles, but well maintained.
best post i've read in a long time

Grocery stores >

Don't care what anyone says. Grocery stores always have the finest selection of ladies.

:lol: ladies love Starbucks. The ones near or on college campuses are usually FULL of good looking ones.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom