Is T-Mac a Hall of Famer?

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

No player whom has never won a playoff series is going in the hall of fame.

Grant Hill will get in, eventually.

Grant Hill has been past the 1st Round a few times.

No he hasn't. He's been in the playoffs 6 times and lost in the 1st round every time.

True but like the some dude said earlier Hill has national championship with Duke and Olympic gold medal in his resume. He's not 'locked' to get in. It might be like Adrian Dantley (Although Adrian Dantley had far superior career overall than Hill, still don't know why it took so damn long to get him in
smh.gif
) kind of deal where he waits for years until the weak class shows up and somehow he gets in. Grant Hill has better chance than T-Mac, IMO.

so yao earned the NBA more revenue and a billion asian fans

that's why he should be in the hall of fame. yeah. makes perfect sense.... i'm not a fan of the "basketball hall of fame" NBA should have it's own thing

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

No player whom has never won a playoff series is going in the hall of fame.

Grant Hill will get in, eventually.

Grant Hill has been past the 1st Round a few times.

and Grant's one of my favorite players ever but...

cmon_son.gif

i do feel he will get in eventually...many people forgot the type of show Grant put on...he was putting up those Lebron numbers back in the mid-late 90's...its just them injuries really jammed him up...I have always viewed tracy as an underachiever...i don't see him making it in tho

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

absolutely not...stats alone should'nt be the defining attribute on whether or not a guy should be in the HOF. At some point and time, you have to look at it realistically ask if he made his team better...and if so, why hasn't he at least been to the NBA Finals...
He didn't make his team better? Are you serious? The best players he played with at Orlando was Mike Miller and Drew Gooden... Maybe that's a reason why his teams never went anywhere?... I think it's absolutly stupid that people can't tell the difference between team accomplishments and player accomplishments. He was surrounded by absolute and utter trash during his prime, but as much as I hate to say it he won't be in.

Back
Top Bottom