Is taking it slow a turn off for some females? Need help NT

Ok so I been chilling with this chick I knew since high school (10 years now)...On and off we would kick it and smoke and for the longest time I never really tried anything with her. The reason being cuz I was feeling weary cause back in the day she dated some dude in high school I was cool with (not really that cool with) and I kinda felt like it would be awkward trying to hit on her which would have him feel some type of way if he found out. I see him time to time still at local bars. Fast forward chick has a 1 year old with a different dude who wants her back but she claims she is no longer feeling. She hits me up when she trying to find smoke every now and then and always throw in the fact we should hit up a bar together. Well we went for a second time on Sunday. She got me a bunch of drinks. We get our buzz on and I take her home. When she leaving the car I go in to give a hug like usual but then she supring like makes the "muah" sound and kisses me on the cheek. It was real unexpected. So I go back in and give her a peck butnow I'm regretting I didn't turn it into a full blown make out session. But me, being caught off guard didn't really think of where to take it. Maybe she wanted more. Anyway I hit her up like two days later seeing if she wanted to hit up the gym but got no reply. So I'm kinda iffy on wherr I should take it from here. What y'all think I should do? Do I look like a punk for not getting no tongue action? Should I go in if we casually hang out again? Any feedback is appreciated.

Cliffs

-Been chilling with chick I knew for years but never tried nothing with
-Was semi-cool with her ex from HS, still bump into him from time to time
-she was a lil tipsy and kissed me, I picked her back but didn't really go in, regret it now.
-she didn't hit me back the other day but not really a big deal, but still wondering if I should pursue

You give a peck and a text and she didnt reply and you make a topic about it? :lol:

Boy, calm your *** down, hit the gym hard and ignore the trick. She'll coming running back and if she dont who cares. She already sees you as a beta, so get your alpha card back.

Truuue

She got a man and child at home and is buying you drinks at the bar and you wanna make out in the car? and go to the gym? U ain't on what she's on and u made that pretty evident to her.

As for the taking it slow part, I usually see whatsup multiple times before they either gove it up or deny me satisfaction.

As for your story she must of drugged you cuz you sound out of your mind. Boy if you don't ignore this bird.
If she wants some **** she'll hit you up. You're in the perfect slot right now, not commited to a women with a man (somewhat), meaning all you gotta do is clap the cheeks and dip. If you spend 1 red cent on her you're on a high amount of reefer and a pill or 3.

Last edited:
You give a peck and a text and she didnt reply and you make a topic about it? :lol:

Boy, calm your *** down, hit the gym hard and ignore the trick. She'll coming running back and if she dont who cares. She already sees you as a beta, so get your alpha card back.

A trick? Why she gotta be all that? Ol' girl could end up becoming OPs wifey, you know? Don't call his potential chick a trick. It's not nice.

Last edited:
This ain't really a taking it slow kinda topic, This is just a flat out predicament.

While you were at the bar, if she wasn't asking you a whole bunch of questions about your life (ie. Actually getting to know you/ ie. Sizing you up to see if she actually could potentially pursue you long term), you were just a pawn, my friend.

You probably could have smashed If you dealt a stronger hand at the bar, but I don't think you put yourself in the friend zone, more so you started off in the "I'm mad at my boyfriend, my spirits low, who in my phone, I'll forget them tomorrow" zone.

Not only have you been in the friendzone for some time but you missed the opportunity to come off the bench and put in work. Fall back and be honest. You've been wanting to hit that since HS. Nice guys don't finish last. Beta men finish last. It happens to the best of us. Hit the gym and move on.

On the humble OP, think nothin of it b. Yall both were filled w/ libations and she probably felt comfortable giving you a kiss because u been coo for a min; not to mention is was a kiss on the cheek. If she would've kissed u on the mouth then it'd be something to read into.

Just wait for the next time yall kick it, don't bring up the incident and see how she vibes w/ u. This next time though YOU buy the drinks so she know u aint no beta (which u might be but shhhhh)

Too much energy being spent on this, ya was tipsy and missed the chance fam, just let things play their course...obviously you been in your feels about her but never have had the courage to make a move, if we know this after reading your wall of texts I'm sure she's been known this herself, gave you a chance and you blew it, so yeah I'm willing to bet she's pretty turned off.

You can either let things play out or nip it in the butt and be straight with her "was there something between us that night I dropped you off?...my bad I just got caught off guard" take it from there.

hit her with the 3 am drunk booty call and give no damns.  tell her what you really want to do.  get out of that friend zone quick. 

Just chill for now. Don't overlook how much stuff she has going on in her life. One of the reasons she probably likes you for is that she has a chill time with you, unlike the other guys around her. So don't blow your advantage by sweatin her. Just wait for the next good opportunity to pop up (which it will) and just be ready to attack the yams at that time. But chill and do you until she comes around.

Back
Top Bottom