Is taking it slow a turn off for some females? Need help NT

While you're taking it slow there's 10 other dudes trying aggressively to get at her and some look good to her. It's just male/female culture man, because they're used to a certain pace from most men, taking it a little slower can look like disinterest.

For this though just let time pass, get her outta your head.

Last edited:
Dropped the ball and now u friendzoned. U gotta do some straight savage **** now or be there forever.

Dropped the ball and now u friendzoned. U gotta do some straight savage **** now or be there forever.
Word! You should give her herpes OP 
nthat.gif

Sounds like she was mad about with her baby daddy and kinda felt you out for an opportunity.  And honestly, a kiss on the cheek dont mean ish; its more of a formality nowadays.  Doesnt mean she was trying to smash.  At the bar, did she put her hand on your lap? Touch your arm? Look out for the body language next time.  

Chicks with baby daddies (and long term ex's) are a whole nother level; those dudes got the access key on deck.  These chicks you gotta  be 2-3 steps ahead if you want that P.  

Last edited:
Should've sent her a pipe print way back. She would've got the message and either responded accordingly, or you would have had to find a new chick to hang out with :lol:

:lol: This is why them weak girl problems should stay in TAY.

She was giving you a drunken smash opportunity and you missed out. It happens (usually if you don't want to smash or if it's the first time it happened to you). Get over it.

She got a man and child at home and is buying you drinks at the bar and you wanna make out in the car? and go to the gym? U ain't on what she's on and u made that pretty evident to her.
She doesn't have a man and I woulda smashed but guess I pretty much dropped the ball. Oh well hopefully another opportunity arises but honestly I don't really wanna smash her in a car I rather wait til I move into my new place

You're a potential play toy to her. If that's what you're looking for, you screwed up. 

When life gives you an open lane

Take the open layup

this. guys get fastbreak opportunities and instead pull back to set up the offense. that hesitation will get you benched and then nick young will impregnate your girlfriend.

Last edited:
this. guys get fastbreak opportunities and instead pull back to set up the offense. that hesitation will get you benched and then nick young will impregnate your girlfriend.

Dunk on, or rather dunk in that *****

Back
Top Bottom