Is taking it slow a turn off for some females? Need help NT

It depends on the situation.. If shorty is a pop , you have to pop off... I've been in situations where I didn't pop off cause I felt like leaving her uterus intact for the next dude...

Seriously, popping off a shorty can get them attached and that comes with all type things you wouldn't want to deal with. So sometimes it's best to just remain friends if you enjoy their company. Even if you wanna rearrange her walls it's best to stay away...

Now if u don't care about what she's doing in 2 months , beat the dust off that carpet

Last edited:
Yo, these posts are straight making me laugh! Got OP wishing he had a time machine. If you already that down about it mine as well go big and just ask her could I have hit that night? At least put it back in her mind if you aint putting it no where else bruh.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

I'm curious as to what this chick look like. Go ahead and describe her or drop a pic for your fellow NT brothers.

Maybe she stopped hitting you up because of all places you asked her to go to the damn gym. You might as well have called her fat.

I'm assuming you're in shape since you asked her to go the gym. If that's the case, you have to show up to her crib in a tight shirt or wife beater & some grey sweatpants or bball shorts. That's the best way to tell if a chick is feeling you.

Somebody invite Derek Fisher to this site so he can give us some tips.

h7ighnV.jpg

:rofl: @ time traveling back 5 days to redo this.

I won't even lie I've wished I could change missed opportunities back in college.

While you're taking it slow there's 10 other dudes trying aggressively to get at her and some look good to her. It's just male/female culture man, because they're used to a certain pace from most men, taking it a little slower can look like disinterest.

For this though just let time pass, get her outta your head.

Well said. Agreed.

I lost sleep over blown opportunities like this. My hairline too

I had a German/Spanish chic at the crib, kept it gentlemently, jst watched Martin and drank sodas then took her to her house and dropped her off at like 3am. Long story short, after that she was all weird towards me and eventually told me she didn't need another text buddy, she wanted a man even after I sent flowers and candy and cake to her house on Valentine's Day. Long story short, I think she was mad I didn't give her the D when she was over here on the loveseat

I had a German/Spanish chic at the crib, kept it gentlemently, jst watched Martin and drank sodas then took her to her house and dropped her off at like 3am. Long story short, after that she was all weird towards me and eventually told me she didn't need another text buddy, she wanted a man even after I sent flowers and candy and cake to her house on Valentine's Day. Long story short, I think she was mad I didn't give her the D when she was over here on the loveseat
laugh.gif

Last edited:

:rofl: :rofl: why would you do this?

:lol: :rofl: Damn son must've took a sip of simp juice during that period in his life.

Take her home @ 3am and don't even smash? Then sending Vday gifts?

I do know a few chicks who do get mad if they have to tell you to smash when you aint picking up the signs.

Man I don told this story too many times, even screen capped the text messages. I am just that type of dude. I was in New Orleans at all star weekend so I had ProFlowers deliver them. She is the epitome of a bird tho, classic "want to be black" trying too hard syndrome. I just wish I had gotten some of that though, I wasn't trying to marry her. Small world, my officemate coworker is best friend's with the dude she was legit dating during the same time period and half living with and I heard it's all of that. ***** was weird too. I remember I suggested bowling, it's a spot downtown that's my go to date spot, nice drinks, dark, only like 8 lanes and they got screens, drinks, food, little posh modern hangout, but she got crazy upset at me for no reason like, "I don't bowl!" like it bought back memory of some type of traumatic experience or something, like somebody she know died bowling or some ****.

:rofl: @ traumatic experience during bowling. I can almost imagine her reaction. I know the type.

Man I don told this story too many times, even screen capped the text messages. I am just that type of dude. I was in New Orleans at all star weekend so I had ProFlowers deliver them. She is the epitome of a bird tho, classic "want to be black" trying too hard syndrome. I just wish I had gotten some of that though, I wasn't trying to marry her. Small world, my officemate coworker is best friend's with the dude she was legit dating during the same time period and half living with and I heard it's all of that. ***** was weird too. I remember I suggested bowling, it's a spot downtown that's my go to date spot, nice drinks, dark, only like 8 lanes and they got screens, drinks, food, little posh modern hangout, but she got crazy upset at me for no reason like, "I don't bowl!" like it bought back memory of some type of traumatic experience or something, like somebody she know died bowling or some ****.
HOWLING 
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

It's funny, some chicks will make you jump through hoops to smash and some chicks just want D. 

Personal social survey though . . . 

Was this chick white?

Should I just text her "My bad, I know I was slacking that night, I'm mad I kinda held out, o just didn't know if u wanted it, I gotchu next time tho :wink:, if there is a next..."?

Man......... Fdb

Hold that l. Embrace it . Learn from it.

Go find another girl man start fresh.

Back
Top Bottom