Is taking it slow a turn off for some females? Need help NT

op still recovering from having watch after ol girl decided she wanted the dealer instead, brought him back and smoked what op paid for while beating ol girl guts out.

These hose want jerks

That maybe true, but the stupid "nice guy" approach def isnt what they want.And I don't mean nice guy as in a genuinely being a nice person and a gentlemen, I mean the nice guy approach where guys some how try to get yambs under the guise of friendship and caring about her feelings and what not.

Last edited:
You can be a nice guy, good person or whatever, just be comfortable in your own skin and be confident. It's when you get that false sense of entitlement that people should reward you just for being a good person is when the problem comes in. Actually makes you an a-hole, because now you want something for nothing.

You guys can keep the nice guy act. I used to be about that but a brother of mine has shown me the light. I'm mean to them and say rude things and it works!

I'm officially a Sancho now.

You guys can keep the nice guy act. I used to be about that but a brother of mine has shown me the light. I'm mean to them and say rude things and it works!

I'm officially a Sancho now.
He is obviously being sarcastic. Nt'ers, please, don't take this post literally.

Back
Top Bottom