is the 2k9 done?

With only 3 colors and 2 in store and 1 online only is the 2k9 done forever? with 3 colors does this means that the value of this shoe will go up in the nearfuture? well good thing I got my black pair because is a hell of a shoe.

done and over with . im glad i got all three colorways , you guys are gonna be mad in the future that you slept on these . not worth the 190$ but well worth100$ !!!

they look nice and all, but their retail price tag is
sick.gif
smh.gif

pick up a pair on sale. if i found them for less than $100, i'd buy.

i know the price tag for them 5-10 years from now will be high because it was it's first kind of shoe ever from the brand and i see them as the jordan 24

IMO i dont think so. i personally like em but they still just to expensive everywhere around here.

Originally Posted by dunwitjayz

done and over with . im glad i got all three colorways , you guys are gonna be mad in the future that you slept on these . not worth the 190$ but well worth 100$ !!!
Yea we're gunna be mad just like w'ere all mad we didnt get the XV's
roll.gif

These shoes are the new XV's bruh i doubt theyd ever be worth anything.

If JB would drop some good red and black colorways with some patent toe people would beast for them. The color blocking on the ones released just sucks.

It's not even a signature shoe. People have hated this shoe (hence, finding them on sales racks). Why would they go UP in value?

Originally Posted by tz85

i know the price tag for them 5-10 years from now will be high because it was it's first kind of shoe ever from the brand and i see them as the jordan 24

I wonder about that because it isn't a true 24. Just have to wait and see I guess.

I don't care what you think these are not the Jordan 24.

The very first team J's are not worth %@+ so I don't see why these would be.

Prices have been going down on all J's for the past three years so in ten years most of this crap wont be worth anything when most of these bandwagon kidsmove on to the next fad.

With only 3 colors and 2 in store and 1 online only is the 2k9 done forever? with 3 colors does this means that the value of this shoe will go up in the near future? well good thing I got my black pair because is a hell of a shoe.
These are more rare than 2k9's. Using your logic, I will be a very rich man in 2 years with my 20 DS pairs ........

Speaking of which, I have a mint pair of white 2k9s that I'm looking to unload, dirt cheap, sz 10.5...

Originally Posted by CSDsofaKing

With only 3 colors and 2 in store and 1 online only is the 2k9 done forever? with 3 colors does this means that the value of this shoe will go up in the near future? well good thing I got my black pair because is a hell of a shoe.
These are more rare than 2k9's. Using your logic, I will be a very rich man in 2 years with my 20 DS pairs ........

again with this shoe!?!! lmao

It's a decent shoe I didn't like it at first but got it for 100 and I must say I overestimated it......it is very comfortable for me and I might pickup the other two colorways.

I WONT BE MAD I SLEPT ON THESE. IM GONNA KEEP ON SLEEPIN FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE ON THOSE HIGH HEELS

hopefully they are done...WAY overpriced for what they are. I bet they would of sold way more too if they just called them the XXIV's....

Back
Top Bottom