Is the American dream dead?

Will you die in the same class you were born?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
First things first.... what is the american dream?

Big house. Pretty girl. Children. Pool and white fence?

I dunno i think everyone has their own opinions on happiness... and to me thats the dream. Hakuna matata

Apparently tho... in the south and suburbs where your born is where youll stay... the powers that be have done a good job keeping the classes seperated. #sad #endramble

Discuss

http://m.theatlantic.com/business/a...-where-the-american-dream-goes-to-die/278014/

for all my paisas out there with big houses and trucks off the lot the dream is alive and well.

pimp.gif

my american dream is to be with the woman i love most, raise a family, and live in a comfortable home with hopefully some land. is that attainable? it may seem difficult at first but with patience, yes.

The way it was originally marketed with the white picket fence and home? Yes. Now your American Dream is whatever allows you to live your life comfortably. Things aren't going be how they were pre 2007.

The way it was originally marketed with the white picket fence and home? Yes. Now your American Dream is whatever allows you to live your life comfortably. Things aren't going be how they were pre 2007.
pretty much

everyones dream is a little different. but i still believe it is attainable it may seem like a daunting task but to climb up the ladder into a different class is still possible but much harder than it used to be for the simple fact of competition in the marketplace 

are there fences in new york?

i assumed errybody lived in tall buildings

even rich folk be sharing buildings up there
im from 757 btw

Yes.
You go to school, you do good in school, you get a great job.
So far I ain't seen nothing

Yes.
You go to school, you do good in school, you get a great job.
So far I ain't seen nothing

Didn't you take six years to get your associates defree? I'm not trying to be harsh but I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or serious. Six years is something I could see for a bachelors degree... and even that is a struggle.

Back
Top Bottom