Is the bodybuilding forum really that active? who visits it on the regular?

Joined Mar 15, 2010
Hey,

So whenever I go to the BB forum, as soon as something is posted, 2-3 minutes later it is like on the 5th page.

Why is that forum so active? and do people on here visit it, b/c i see A LOT of similar posts etc....

I tried using it, but it just seems to be a little too fast for my liking...

Joined Dec 27, 2004
Originally Posted by lakers242007

Hey,

So whenever I go to the BB forum, as soon as something is posted, 2-3 minutes later it is like on the 5th page.

Why is that forum so active? and do people on here visit it, b/c i see A LOT of similar posts etc....

I tried using it, but it just seems to be a little too fast for my liking...
Yea, I tried a while back to do it but the site is so far in, I feel like it would take me forever to explore it.

Joined Aug 7, 2006
i go to the misc section (the equivalent of the general section on NT) fairly often (although i haven't registered yet)...pretty entertaining, even for those who aren't into 'bodybuilding'.

-waystinthyme

Joined Apr 20, 2004
Im on BB. Great articles. I check out the supp reviews and Misc sometimes when im there.

Joined Aug 7, 2008
Negging OP for talking about BB site outside of the BB site (not srs)

I'd hit it.

wait wut?

Joined Aug 7, 2006
Originally Posted by Derek916

Negging OP for talking about BB site outside of the BB site (not srs)

I'd hit it.

wait wut?
you confused yourself? son, i am disappoint.

-waystinthyme

Joined Feb 28, 2007
Originally Posted by gatorad3

This and NT is like the 2 main forums I go to.
same, i always hit up the Misc whenever NT is dead. it moves way too fast though, i always have to go like 5-10 pages deep when i browse to catch up on all the funny ishh

its not better than NT General (the whole nerdy '4chan'-type aura can be OD at times) but they have some characters though... and over there a lot of stuff that would be "epic" on NT goes down on the reg. its cool for killing time when NT is slow..

Joined Jun 12, 2006
Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by theknowledgeableprofessor

Son, why you red tho?

the misc forum aint that bad but no one takes anything seriously there
unless you have a serious tag of course.
i swear that place is like 4chan lite. the music and sports forums are a joke there. its crazy how many elitist hiphop heads and homers are there. 

cs02132

Supporter
Joined Nov 1, 2007
i go there daily as well to check out the MMA section, meals eating now, and the teen bbing section

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now