Is the bodybuilding forum really that active? who visits it on the regular?

Hey,

So whenever I go to the BB forum, as soon as something is posted, 2-3 minutes later it is like on the 5th page.

Why is that forum so active? and do people on here visit it, b/c i see A LOT of similar posts etc....

I tried using it, but it just seems to be a little too fast for my liking...

Your sn...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lakers242007

Hey,

So whenever I go to the BB forum, as soon as something is posted, 2-3 minutes later it is like on the 5th page.

Why is that forum so active? and do people on here visit it, b/c i see A LOT of similar posts etc....

I tried using it, but it just seems to be a little too fast for my liking...
Yea, I tried a while back to do it but the site is so far in, I feel like it would take me forever to explore it.

i go to the misc section (the equivalent of the general section on NT) fairly often (although i haven't registered yet)...pretty entertaining, even for those who aren't into 'bodybuilding'.

-waystinthyme

Im on BB. Great articles. I check out the supp reviews and Misc sometimes when im there.

Negging OP for talking about BB site outside of the BB site (not srs)

I'd hit it.

wait wut?

Originally Posted by Derek916

Negging OP for talking about BB site outside of the BB site (not srs)

I'd hit it.

wait wut?

you confused yourself? son, i am disappoint.

-waystinthyme

Originally Posted by gatorad3

This and NT is like the 2 main forums I go to.
same, i always hit up the Misc whenever NT is dead. it moves way too fast though, i always have to go like 5-10 pages deep when i browse to catch up on all the funny ishh

its not better than NT General (the whole nerdy '4chan'-type aura can be OD at times) but they have some characters though... and over there a lot of stuff that would be "epic" on NT goes down on the reg. its cool for killing time when NT is slow..

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by theknowledgeableprofessor

Son, why you red tho?
roll.gif

the misc forum aint that bad but no one takes anything seriously there
laugh.gif

unless you have a serious tag of course.
i swear that place is like 4chan lite. the music and sports forums are a joke there. its crazy how many elitist hiphop heads and homers are there. 

i go there daily as well to check out the MMA section, meals eating now, and the teen bbing section

Back
Top Bottom