Is the creator of Niketalk related to the CEO of Yuku?

xtapolapacetl

Banned
Serious question. Because I can't think of a single other logical explanation as to why they are still using this garbage. Sports & Training is COMPLETELY USELESS now, as is the discussion of any other live events.

P.S. Please don't ban me.

Serious question. Because I can't think of a single other logical explanation as to why they are still using this garbage. Sports & Training is COMPLETELY USELESS now, as is the discussion of any other live events.

P.S. Please don't ban me.

Shut your trap and leave. Meth has already stated why the problems still persist. Making endless threads ain't solving poop.

Shut your trap and leave. Meth has already stated why the problems still persist. Making endless threads ain't solving poop.

Wah wah wah... anothet thread crying about it.

THIS will surely be the tipping point for the mods to do it, they were waiting for YOU to make this thread.

Get over it.

It runs slow every now and then, oh well.

I'm just still amazed that people still click the post button more then once and wonder why they have multiple posts
ohwell.gif

Wah wah wah... anothet thread crying about it.

THIS will surely be the tipping point for the mods to do it, they were waiting for YOU to make this thread.

Get over it.

It runs slow every now and then, oh well.

Oh, so it's because they couldn't afford ezboard anymore? Okay, I didn't know that. I can understand then. I guess we're stuck with this crap then.

Oh, so it's because they couldn't afford ezboard anymore? Okay, I didn't know that. I can understand then. I guess we're stuck with this crap then.

I'm just still amazed that people still click the post button more then once and wonder why they have multiple posts
ohwell.gif

Honestly Niketalk could easily pay for any hosting costs with just a fraction of the ad revenue. Think about it the only think hosted on this server is text. The MYSQL database will be massive but it will survive.

Honestly Niketalk could easily pay for any hosting costs with just a fraction of the ad revenue. Think about it the only think hosted on this server is text. The MYSQL database will be massive but it will survive.

Originally Posted by Retro23J

ohwell.gif

this... thats all it is... once u see it transferring data just let it run... open a new tab if u that damn impatient...

Originally Posted by Retro23J

ohwell.gif

this... thats all it is... once u see it transferring data just let it run... open a new tab if u that damn impatient...

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

brownnoser.jpg

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

brownnoser.jpg

Back
Top Bottom