Is the gangbanging really that bad in H-Town?

I'm flying out 2morrow and my peoples pretty much told me to leave the blues and reds at the crib. So I ask, is color claiming that hard in the H?
My 1st addiction was GI Joes and icies after that it was light skinned girls and nikes​

When I read this I was like Whoa! It depends if you're comparing it to other cities, but I don't think it's that bad. Where you going anyways? Honestly if you're colored up in any hood best believe someone is going to check you.

LONG BEACH TO HOUSTON

FS ONLY: KID ROBOT PASTEL HOODIES SIZE MEDIUM IN MENS & WOMENS. ESTEVAN ORIOL "WEST COAST" T-SHIRT SIZE MEDIUM.

u str8 if u dont go nowhere 1 deep
TRADE: DS Olive V's sz 11 for DS Fire Red V's sz 11

nah its not bad just dont talk @#%$ or diss no one. you could see crips and bloods in the same mall but nothing aint going to happend.dont disrespect hoods

Uhh no.

People in Houston worried about gettin' money son.
team future emergency physician​

nah it aint as bad as theyre making it seem. ive always worn red and sometimes blue and i aint ever had any problems even if im rollin one deep

You just gotta worry about knuckle-heads from certain hoods

Most hoods down here run as their own gangs (hood sets)

With that said, it's still not as bad as it sounds

It's not that serious anymore, it was alot worse back in the days
If money didn't change you, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH!!!

houston is a very friendly place even in the most ghetto school or neighboorhood n mall...................atleast in my experience everybody jus worry bout themselves barely any fights in the streets.....................nothing safe place to visit kid..................trust me i been everywhere
there are no real gangs in houston period jus poser. I almost never see homicides in the news bro. There can be knuckleheads in the clubs but that is only if u start something..........then again knuckleheads are everywhere ya meen.

"EVER SINCE THE FACE BEEN REVEALED GAME GOT REAL"-gfk

Quote:
I almost never see homicides in the news bro
:lol:
laugh.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

email: kasual_111@yahoo.com
aim: kasual111

^^^ Because all that was in the news for like half the year was violence and homicides from Katrina evacuees & the silent racism from those community church hall meetings. Ain't no real gangs in Houston anymore, trust that. And I can actually say I've lived in some hoods before - Southlawn, Sunnyside, Acres Homes, Third Ward (don't really count where I was though). Just don't try to @#%$ w/ nobody's ride or their gal & you're straight.
Check out the video for "Starlite"Ink is My Drink. Hip-Hop Ain't Dead Yet...

I wear a lot of red because its my favorite color, no gang affiliation though, and because most of the Jordan's I have are the classic Bullls color. But nobody ever gives me any problems. As long as you don't do any talkin about anybodys so called "set" nobody is gonna mess with ya.

since everyone was talkin about sharpstown i just heard in da news that TV johnny jewelry got robbed they were emptied out last night i think they had more of the video footage on the fox website thats what i heard on the news!

been to the H plenty of times and i've never seen any drama..houston is about that money...i'm a little dude and i've been in sharpstown icy and pushin a drop SL500 and have never had a problem...so far.
Go Huskers, Bengals, A's, Blazers.
Anti Variant Movement!www.myspace.com/rafaeldagreat
402 Omaha,NE native

Hell nah, I walk solo damn near everwhere I go and I wear plenty of red, never once had a problem and Im a small dude. Most dudes is fake thugs out here, trust me. Just dont go to Dead End and areas of Mo City if you by yoself, dudes in the End dont play :lol:
laugh.gif
...seriously :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
Maserati Rav'
Rav got his own place livin at his own pace copped a gray cadillac now im ridin stoneface
TeamGoonies​

depends what part in the south side theres a lot of set trippin but not here where im from

LP Lindale Park
CHECK THE AVY GRAFF IS HOT
..:team TEXAS:..
.:713:.​
Certified Member: Never Been South I Represent The NAWF Side

umm south sole i can disagree with you bruh...my brother got killed by this blood dude in november and he lives right down the street from me...i go to yates high and its alot of set trippin, fighting, and gun play bro...and i know for a fact that its eveywhere. evey party i go to ends in shots being fired!...
The conversation is money playa, you want some?

www.myspace.com/nesean

Man there some real gangs (MS 13, Southwest Cholos, Folk Nation gangs and People Nation gangs etc) and some fakes there is a lot of copycat Crips and Bloods but you do not have to worry about colors. Sometimes I see crips and bloods talk to each other. But when someone diss a set there is a fight.
They bang on the Northside and Southside.But mainly the Southwest.
originally williamwmass Iss username Chase-C

lots of fake ganster over here
hispanics or whites that say they are crips or bloods=FAKE
only some body thats been in the pen reply to this

i stay in sw....... :nerd:
nerd.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
there is nathan here what r u talking bout?? maybe in northside n south east but thats it........like the guy b4 me said it's all bout the money here... :pimp:
pimp.gif

"EVER SINCE THE FACE BEEN REVEALED GAME GOT REAL"-gfk

Back
Top Bottom