is the iphone coming to verizon or what?

everybody knows that verizon pretty much dominates the US market, but they have the worse phones.
its been talks as of late, but now like the CEO wont confirm if its coming or not. any insight?

There is an Apple conference/announcement about OS 4.0 for the iPhone this Thursday. Now the release will be allong with the new Phone sometime this June or July probably. It's possible that there will be an announcement there. However, I wouldn't be too optimistic. Though I can definitely see the iPhone coming to T-Mobile since it's GSM as well.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

There is an Apple conference/announcement about OS 4.0 for the iPhone this Thursday. Now the release will be allong with the new Phone sometime this June or July probably. It's possible that there will be an announcement there. However, I wouldn't be too optimistic. Though I can definitely see the iPhone coming to T-Mobile since it's GSM as well.

This is that one topic that someone says every year until it becomes true then they say I told y'all.

If it doesn't come this year will the trend continue?

What if it stays carrier exclusive like the Voyager/Sidekick?

NO!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nktran001

I hope not. Cause I just got the Droid.

BB Storm 2...

When I got the storm i asked and they said in the fall quater or something..but they said the highly doubt it.

Originally Posted by 23kidd

BB Storm 2...

When I got the storm i asked and they said in the fall quater or something..but they said the highly doubt it.

laugh.gif
 What do you think they are going to say? Thats just being a good salesperson. 

I love my Storm 2 though, so if we get the iPhone I may need to just keep both as much as I would hate to carry 2 phones.

It doesn't matter. If Verizon decides to take on the iphone and bring it on its network, it will be a detriment to their infrastructure just like it was to At&t's.

BB Storm 2...

I was really close to getting the Storm 2.

[h4]Verizon CEO confirms he's told Apple he wants the iPhone, won't say if he's getting it[/h4]
By Donald Melanson posted Apr 6th 2010 2:32PM

So Verizon wants the iPhone. No secret there, right? Not exactly, but Verizon CEO Ivan Seidenberg has side-stepped any questions on the subject in the past, which makes his recent comments at a conference hosted by the Council of Foreign Relations all the more notable. For the first time, Seidenberg confirmed that he has told Apple that he wants Verizon to carry the iPhone, adding that "we're open to getting the device,"and that "our network is capable of handling it." What he wouldn't say, obviously, is whether Verizon would be getting the phone, saying simply that it's "Apple's call." In other news, Seidenberg also took the opportunity to shoot down rumors of a merger with Vodafone, saying that "there's no compelling reason that this is an exciting thing to do," although he did add that things could always change.

[table][tr][td]
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304172404575167821216754724.html?mod=googlenews_wsj
[/td][/tr][/table]

from engadget

http://

Originally Posted by sole vintage

[h4]Verizon CEO confirms he's told Apple he wants the iPhone, won't say if he's getting it[/h4]
By Donald Melanson posted Apr 6th 2010 2:32PM

So Verizon wants the iPhone. No secret there, right? Not exactly, but Verizon CEO Ivan Seidenberg has side-stepped any questions on the subject in the past, which makes his recent comments at a conference hosted by the Council of Foreign Relations all the more notable. For the first time, Seidenberg confirmed that he has told Apple that he wants Verizon to carry the iPhone, adding that "we're open to getting the device,"and that "our network is capable of handling it." What he wouldn't say, obviously, is whether Verizon would be getting the phone, saying simply that it's "Apple's call." In other news, Seidenberg also took the opportunity to shoot down rumors of a merger with Vodafone, saying that "there's no compelling reason that this is an exciting thing to do," although he did add that things could always change.

[table][tr][td]
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304172404575167821216754724.html?mod=googlenews_wsj
[/td][/tr][/table]

from engadget

http://
Steve's answer:

No, have you tried Nokia?

Steve Jobs,
-Sent from my ipad

Comments are
laugh.gif

BB Storm 2...

I was really close to getting the Storm 2.
you dodged a bullet. BB is a joke to android. As for the iphone, who cares. As a previous owner, it would take a serious overhaul for me to step back into that world.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by Biggie62

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom