Is the NBA still giving out it's "Most Improved Player" Award?

Is the league still going to give this out, or did I miss something?

Every other individual award has been given out & the All-Rookie/Defensive teams have been named.

It is still being discussed.

There was an article comparing Devin Harris and Danny Granger as to who deserves the award more.

Very odd that nothing has been announced as of yet.

^maybe dudes are on vacation? but then again they shouldve announced it already

there's obviously a deadline as to when the award must be given and being as the MVP was announced nearing a week ago, it leads me to believe they'vescrapped it or legitimately F#$%*d up and forgotten.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

surprised MVP came before it.
yehhp...usually the MIP comes up first but c'mon they should just give both granger and harris the trophy...the same way brand and francisboth were co-rookie of the year

Interested in seeing the results. You can make a case for Devin or Granger for the award. Im surprised its taking this long though

forget granger and harris, they should've given it to my man! haha, calm down people, I'm only kidding. I know he's not legit for the award cuzHarris was ballin' out of his mind this year, but Denver fans know what's up!

b50de36399cb2072fe09a4023825540c-getty-82921743ge001_nuggets.jpg

Danny granger has improved so much every year since he got in he league, not just this year, I think his scoring average has gone up atleast 5 points everyyear since he got in the league. I'm just excited to see where he takes his game next year, people keep thinking he's reached his ceiling, but I say no

I think in addition to Granger and Harris, Rondo has to be somewhere in the discussion. Last year at this time a lot of people thought he'd be the reasonthe Celtics wouldn't win the title. Now the guy's throwing up triple doubles on a regular basis and has established himself as part of the league'sincredible group of young point guards.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

forget granger and harris, they should've given it to my man! haha, calm down people, I'm only kidding. I know he's not legit for the award cuz Harris was ballin' out of his mind this year, but Denver fans know what's up!

b50de36399cb2072fe09a4023825540c-getty-82921743ge001_nuggets.jpg
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom