Is The One Time Only Pack Worth Getting?

in terms of comfort and everything. I slept on the neon AM95s two years back, and recently saw a pic that made them look pretty nice (the ones with the 360 bottoms), they look natural unlike the am 90's and 97's. so my question is are they worth getting and if so would you mind sharing pics?

dont say get what you like because im still on the fence with them and will see them in person before i cop.

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...​
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

I have a few one time 90 and I like them however they are a little stiffer than regular 360 .. but confy never the less ..

just a couple of what I have pics for

Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ NoGordasPleaze@aol.com .

^^^damn...2 of my fav hybrids...esp the skulls pack!!! i also liked the am95/360 and union 97/360
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

you didnt read, i was asking about quality and build and for pix, i said dont say if you like em buy em i know that already...

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...

I think they're worth getting. I have the Foot Patrol AM 90x360 and they're comfortable.

Peace
F Sharp005

Yea I missed out on the infra reds...I'm tight about thatt.....those are clean and look comfy as hell
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

Quote:
Is The One Time Only Pack Worth Getting?
Yessiree....
4yquwcz.jpg
53j07iv.jpg
4trr2x0.jpg
67nm45z.jpg
4pvbllg.jpg
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.commyspace.com/flintgreynt

I think they are pretty underrated. The only thing I didn't like bout the 95/360 or infrared 90/360 was the clear air bubble cage. Didn't stop me from getting the infrared but the 95/360.... eeeeeh. Cop a pair, you'll definately appreciate it more than you regret it.

:lol:
laugh.gif
flint. :\
ohwell.gif

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

NO they not worht it and if u did consider them go with the union 97 i wish i had another pair but my size

I love me AM 90 360 Infared. Wish i would've got another pair I would recommend getting them

im liking those 03's never seen them before. and whats the story with the pair of am's with the multi colored polka dots.

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...

GET THEM...

I have union 97s and FP 90s... and rock them both on the regular

FS: Air Max 1 HOA sz 7.5 DS w/ BOX
Air Max 97 HOA Silver sz 11 DS... PM ME

--*--SELL ME YOUR SZ 13 AIR MAXES--*--

The quality is very nice on most 360's and very comfortable aswell..

But..

If anyone wants a sz. 8 worn 1x union 97/360 with everything shoot me a pm! And we can work something out..

this cat flint never misses out on an opportunity to post pics of his kicks

lives for that e-recognition :lol:
laugh.gif
"Find your dreams come true...And i Wonder, if you know, what it means, what it means, to find your dreams....."

Back
Top Bottom