is the show modern family any good?

the BEST 30 minute show on network television

hands down

you can start watching the new season right away without having to wonder about what you missed, easy show to pick up but i still recommend watching the older 2 seasons

season 3 premiers tomorrow

Modern Family and Community
pimp.gif

Best show on TV.

If you have time, go back and watch all of last season.

Their chemistry on set is amazing. Love how they always tie a lesson in every episode.

its consistently funny and entertaining. its a lot more than you'd expect out of your normal family show.

even if you're deaf, sofia vergara is enough reason to watch the entire first two seasons.

Very funny show.. but it's a very funny family show. So there's a nice little moment/message at the end of each episode. That isn't a bad thing necessarily, but just pointing it out.

It's one of the funniest shows out, but I still have Community, Parks and Rec, Archer, Louie, Always Sunny in Philadelphia and a couple others I'm sure I'm forgetting above it. If you haven't seen any of the shows I just mentioned I'd check those out over Modern Family first. It's a good show, but the others are just funnier.

I love it. I am just barely getting through season 2 and can't stop watching it. Phil is just hilarious.

Originally Posted by Crispy Cream

It's actually pretty good. It helps Sofia Vergara is in it
devil.gif

She's almost as good looking as she is annoying and I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

Great show from what I've seen in the past (back when it was a "best kept secret"). Not sure how the writing's been after all the critcal acclaim.

Originally Posted by tecca nena

Kind of lost its edge since last year... but its still entertaining

thats how I feel too, but it's still  better than most

Back
Top Bottom