Is the smell of raw marijuana bad for you? (Serious question)

What he is doing may be legal according to state law, but not Federal law, which always trumps the state. At any moment his door could be kicked in and he could be charged with a Federal offense. Also, what if someone decides to rob his crib while you are there? Why even put yourself and your children in that situation?

I like this. But if that whole Federal law vs. State law was enforced, then gay marriages and other legal marijuana situations would obviously be sought after by the law everyday but they're not.

He's not a "drug dealer" per say, but he's been doing this for years now and I trust him and his sister (they're living together, we're staying with them. My cousins). I've stayed there a couple times already, just not with the little one.

edit: Shoot, I feel safer in his side of town than some of my other cousins like in Sunnydale or San Leandro. Not that I don't feel safe there, it's I feel less safe there haha.

Last edited:
bunch of dweebs on NT.. marijuana is from nature. how the **** could it effect you if your not smoking it? its not clorox laced with ammonia kush.. its weed.. a ******g piece of green leaf that naturally grows.... cmon. most likely your cousin will go outside and smoke if the kid is home. no one has never died from marijuana smoke nor have they had any illnesses due from contact....
this isnt rocket science

a friend of a friend died from smoking weed
get your facts straight

^ Smoke responsibly and you good.

But don't bring your kid around.. some good good might give them that contact high :nerd:

bunch of dweebs on NT.. marijuana is from nature. how the **** could it effect you if your not smoking it? its not clorox laced with ammonia kush.. its weed.. a ******g piece of green leaf that naturally grows.... cmon. most likely your cousin will go outside and smoke if the kid is home. no one has never died from marijuana smoke nor have they had any illnesses due from contact....
this isnt rocket science
get your facts straight
source?

this isnt rocket science

get your facts straight

source?

I believe, some dudes are so quick to defend marijuana with their lives they blind themselves to the dangers

Regardless you shouldnt stay they with your child just for reasons stated in earlier post

this isnt rocket science

get your facts straight

source?

I believe, some dudes are so quick to defend marijuana with their lives they blind themselves to the dangers

Regardless you shouldnt stay they with your child just for reasons stated in earlier post

can someone actually state what these dangers are?

And plz don't give me a link to the bs article about that New zealand study with lower IQ in kids because that was debunked numerous times.

this isnt rocket science

get your facts straight

source?
Geronimo has been the biggest troll around these parts for years now. How can anybody take him serious is beyond me.

this isnt rocket science

get your facts straight

source?
Geronimo has been the biggest troll around these parts for years now. How can anybody take him serious is beyond me.

Yup he is hilarious on twitter though.

Like almost every other smell after full immersion u dont eem notice it... my daughters 13 months and i jus blaze n the other room n blow it out the window... the smell lingers so i light candles n spray febreeze but no doubt she smells it from time to time... as long as the child is no where near the smoke/vapor ur fine.... my daughters litterally the healthiest smartest 13 month old I know... she says 16 words. Marijuana isnt harmful...

Last edited:
Is the smell of raw broccoli bad for you?

Is the smell of raw roses bad for you?

Is the smell of raw crabgrass bad for you?

Is the smell of raw nutmeg bad for you?

Is the smell of raw corn bad for you?

If so, then yes. If not, then no.

i'd be more worried about cig smoke around the kid and air pollution than bud.

Last edited:
:lol: @ who said there is no better smell. Weed smell disgusting when people are walking around/have the house smelling like it.

Not pleasant at all

I put loud in those lil plastic jars specifically becuz of the smell.

That gas :smokin :x

I got some mids last night that's been stinking up my room. Need to transfer it to a jar. I think you'll be ok, but maybe ask your cousin to keep that stuff away from your daughter while you're there. Have him vape in a diff room if where he normally does is communal persay. Idk how I would feel though if he's conducting business in house. One thing if its just his core group of friends but if he has clientele coming through you may be best getting a hotel.

Used to have a small yield grow and a couple lbs of bud around the apartment, The smell can definitely "get to you".... not exactly high...but it can mess with your sinuses and sense of smell.

I don't recommend bringing a child around it...

:lol: you must have been growing in ninjahood's room, cuz there's no way a few lbs laying around will make you feel anything unless you have allergies

Having a couple pounds (high grade) and and a good row of plants sticking up the apartment.... day and night, 24/7 .... yes it does get to you. Sleeping, eating breakfast, taking a shower, brushing your teeth
You probably don't have alot of experience in this regard which is why you don't understand.

I don't think it's harmful, but I wouldn't bring a kid around where there's marijuana involved lol

But I would say the air we breathe right now, with all the pollution, is more harmful to the kid than the marijuana, but that's just me
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom