Is the smell of raw marijuana bad for you? (Serious question)

I wouldn't want my child around a plant that smells like sweaty armpits.

:x what are you smoking on that smells like you just left the gym??

"I don't know what Tito's rolling up
I gotta roll it up my self (I don't know what's in them Dutch Masters)
If you don't crush your own weed up
And put it in the blunt yourself
Your own brother'll hand you some DUST!"

Used to have a small yield grow and a couple lbs of bud around the apartment, The smell can definitely "get to you".... not exactly high...but it can mess with your sinuses and sense of smell.

I don't recommend bringing a child around it...
laugh.gif
you must have been growing in ninjahood's room, cuz there's no way a few lbs laying around will make you feel anything unless you have allergies
Having a couple pounds (high grade) and and a good row of plants sticking up the apartment.... day and night, 24/7 .... yes it does get to you. Sleeping, eating breakfast, taking a shower, brushing your teeth
You probably don't have alot of experience in this regard which is why you don't understand.
Yeah, you're right... because I don't **** where I eat. You probably missed Commandment 5, but you should review.

Like, who really keeps "pounds" in an apartment WHERE THEY LIVE?
roll.gif
   #poor

Doing it wrong.

Last edited:
Yeah, you're right... because I don't **** where I eat. You probably missed Commandment 5, but you should review.

Like, who really keeps "pounds" in an apartment WHERE THEY LIVE? :rofl:    #poor

Doing it wrong.

:lol: Growing in an apartment? Let me guess a one bedroom apt? The hell kinda operation is that? :smh: @ amateurs!

Last edited:
:lol: Growing in an apartment? Let me guess a one bedroom apt? The hell kinda operation is that? :smh: @ amateurs!

3 bedroom back when I was a 19 year old college student.... you're right tho... what kind of dumb operation was that? it served it's purpose and my record is clean, so no regrets.

Used to have a small yield grow and a couple lbs of bud around the apartment, The smell can definitely "get to you".... not exactly high...but it can mess with your sinuses and sense of smell.

I don't recommend bringing a child around it...

:lol: you must have been growing in ninjahood's room, cuz there's no way a few lbs laying around will make you feel anything unless you have allergies

You probably don't have alot of experience in this regard which is why you don't understand.

Yeah, you're right...

exactly my point...

Just make sure your 1 year old doesn't eat any of it and ask your family to smoke outside if they aren't vaporizing.

You are good Dad for being concerned. But everything will be okay!

Are you really getting angry off a simple question? OP didn't know, that's why she asked. Was the cursing and bickering necessary?
i wasnt speaking to the OP. i was speaking to the individuals who demonized weed because they dont consume it.

3 bedroom back when I was a 19 year old college student.... you're right tho... what kind of dumb operation was that? it served it's purpose and my record is clean, so no regrets.
exactly my point...

Ah the college years. Yeah we all did some dumb things back in the day. I remember when my boy made crack in his on campus apartment... I swear I thought everything was going to blow up on us! Chemist students!!! :smh: :lol:

Right, cause everything that comes from nature is safe. I'm not saying the smell of herb would be dangerous to an infant, but people really need to find a better way of defending marijuana other than "but...but, it comes from mother nature!"
Why? that's the best response because it's true.  It's unfiltered, unprocessed, and it has never killed anyone directly.  

Actually they are. The DEA enforces federal law every day in California and other states where marijuana is legalized by local law. Numerous so called "legal" dispensary owners and growers are currently in Federal prisons. Obama has ramped up the assault on legal marijuana since he has been elected.

Only because of arrogance and ignorance... All those locked up that were within their legal rights as growers were veryyyy likely served multiple notices.

Friend of a friend is a co owner of a dispensary... Heard some stories but generally the Feds knock first...

there is a difference between smelling a substance and actually breathing in the 2nd hand smoke of that substance. yes, if ur a noob and u breathe in that 2nd hand smoke, u may just feel a little high (but still remain highly functionable). if u just smell the substance, then ur good to go. nothings going to happen to u or ur new born baby infant, physically nor mentally. my suggestion to u is, just tell ur bro to smoke outside or in another room out the window. and no, the swat team is not going to come to the house kicking open the door because of the smell. cops here generally do not care about mary.

my homie in brooklyn just finished harvesting a few plants of Blue Dream. you would never know he was growiing unless the door was opened and he never opened the door. sour diesel if grown properly will require mad ventalation... some strains dont give off any odor until it cures.... all this mumbo jumbo about mids and such makes alot of people on this site seem like posers and flakes.... the point of a grow op is to produce marijuana without any one noticing... depending on your location...

i remember when NT was predominately straight shooters..

Is the smell of raw broccoli bad for you?

Is the smell of raw roses bad for you?

Is the smell of raw crabgrass bad for you?

Is the smell of raw nutmeg bad for you?

Is the smell of raw corn bad for you?

If so, then yes. If not, then no.

But none of them have THC in them... They're not an illegal substance.

I got some mids last night that's been stinking up my room. Need to transfer it to a jar. I think you'll be ok, but maybe ask your cousin to keep that stuff away from your daughter while you're there. Have him vape in a diff room if where he normally does is communal persay. Idk how I would feel though if he's conducting business in house. One thing if its just his core group of friends but if he has clientele coming through you may be best getting a hotel.

He doesn't conduct business from the house.

I think he grows for SPARC

But none of them have THC in them... They're not an illegal substance.
I'm not sure he asked either of those questions...he just asked if the scent of the plant itself was harmful in any way and the answer is no.

I'm not sure he asked either of those questions...he just asked if the scent of the plant itself was harmful in any way and the answer is no.

I understand where you're coming from. But marijuana can be harmful because of THC. That's all I'm saying...

Okay fine, not harmful. But It has THC which can alter your conscience or state of being whilst the other substances cant.
Nutmeg is a hallucinogen at high doses.

Wouldn't you say the same about alcohol and to some extent nicotine? Now which one of the three is most and least harmful? Add in prescription drugs while you're at it too.
Don't forget caffeine...you wanna talk about an addictive psychoactive drug that can kill ya...

Last edited:
Okay fine, not harmful. But It has THC which can alter your conscience or state of being whilst the other substances cant.

Wouldn't you say the same about alcohol and to some extent nicotine? Now which one of the three is most and least harmful? Add in prescription drugs while you're at it too.

Back
Top Bottom