Is the smell of raw marijuana bad for you? (Serious question)

So my cousin grows marijuana (legally) in his house in California. Is the raw smell of it harmful to children? Let's say a 1 year old?

Me and my family and I are traveling to Cali for a vacation and his place is probably the most convenient out of all. Would it be harmful for my daughter to be around the raw plant for a few days? When he smokes. It's through a vaporizer and nothing else.

I'm still unsure if I want to stay there, but if it isn't harmful, then we just might.

Plant is probably not harmful (smells, but not harmful), but I wouldn't want someone vaping near my son.

Legal or not I wouldn't stay there with my kid. Maybe if it was in an out building or outside on a large plot of land.

Last edited:
Its horrible in your car and crib. Other than that, nah. Just expect to smell like good everywhere you go. With that said, i wouldnt take my child there.

bunch of dweebs on NT.. marijuana is from nature. how the **** could it effect you if your not smoking it? its not clorox laced with ammonia kush.. its weed.. a ******g piece of green leaf that naturally grows.... cmon. most likely your cousin will go outside and smoke if the kid is home. no one has never died from marijuana smoke nor have they had any illnesses due from contact....
this isnt rocket science

bunch of dweebs on NT.. marijuana is from nature. how the **** could it effect you if your not smoking it? its not clorox laced with ammonia kush.. its weed.. a ******g piece of green leaf that naturally grows.... cmon. most likely your cousin will go outside and smoke if the kid is home. no one has never died from marijuana smoke nor have they had any illnesses due from contact....
this isnt rocket science

Are you really getting angry off a simple question? OP didn't know, that's why she asked. Was the cursing and bickering necessary?

Used to have a small yield grow and a couple lbs of bud around the apartment, The smell can definitely "get to you".... not exactly high...but it can mess with your sinuses and sense of smell.

I don't recommend bringing a child around it...

this post is 404 bound. Dont get banned. 
nerd.gif

this isnt rocket science

Are you really getting angry off a simple question? OP didn't know, that's why she asked. Was the cursing and bickering necessary?
Look at you mr white knight.

That's a guy.

Awkward

Don't listen to them OP, the raw marijuana is actually very harmful... You guys need to read up on it

No. No harm. Plants give off the oxygen it takes for us to breathe, without them we wouldent be here. I would have windows open with ventilation if he were to vape near the kids.

Last edited:
this isnt rocket science

Right, cause everything that comes from nature is safe. I'm not saying the smell of herb would be dangerous to an infant, but people really need to find a better way of defending marijuana other than "but...but, it comes from mother nature!"

them ur *******?

no not harmful./ this prolly aint the best place for an answer reguarding ur childrens sake but
smells harmless.
secondhand smoke is harmful

Used to have a small yield grow and a couple lbs of bud around the apartment, The smell can definitely "get to you".... not exactly high...but it can mess with your sinuses and sense of smell.

I don't recommend bringing a child around it...

:lol: you must have been growing in ninjahood's room, cuz there's no way a few lbs laying around will make you feel anything unless you have allergies

Last edited:
What he is doing may be legal according to state law, but not Federal law, which always trumps the state. At any moment his door could be kicked in and he could be charged with a Federal offense. Also, what if someone decides to rob his crib while you are there? Why even put yourself and your children in that situation?
^^^

NT 101 dont ever talk bad about weed, or even questions is harmfulness
Weed is the answer for everything depression, cancer,ED, chicken pox etc...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom