Is the term "wh!+eboy" as offensive as the n-word?

Is there only a certain type of people that can use that term, like the n-word?

Is it as derogative as the n-word?

sorry, NT blocks out the word

?
cracker.snack.bread.jpg

what word? I don't use the N word or whatever work u put there though, I'm guessing it rhymes with sink.

And there's no logic to why a lot of black people think they "can" say the N word and others can't.

People are going to come in with some lame rationale about terms of endearment and racism, but it makes no sense because they would still be mad if a non blackperson, who they are not "down" with, used it in the same context. And furthermore, they still call each other that when they're killing eachother too so, doesn't seem too loving then

Originally Posted by ethanlee29

?
I think that's what he's talking about.
I'm not offended by it, because there isnt hundreds of years of hatred and oppression behind it.

Anything that's racist towards my Asian side though, gets to me.

I came up with a new racial slur for white people it's called "Former president".

"Former presidents are awful dancers"
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I came up with a new racial slur for white people it's called "Former president".

"Former presidents are awful dancers"
grin.gif

Ok, Inspectator Gadget.

under no circumstance or context is the term "white boy" as offensive or derogatory as the "n word"

white boy is like saying black boy. Both are offensive, but yall need to chill with this n word nonsense.

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

under no circumstance or context is the term "white boy" as offensive or derogatory as the "n word"

white boy is like saying black boy. Both are offensive, but yall need to chill with this n word nonsense.
Seriously. Where do people come up with this stuff?

Back
Top Bottom