is the wire a good show?

I enjoyed the wire way more than soporanos.
As a whole, I didn't like the sopranos.
I like the opening though.
Shrug.

Yeah.

There's D'Angelo/Bob, Cutty/Tyrese, and Carver/the priest.

If you include Fear the walking dead then you can include Randy wagstaff :lol:

You're missing out on Game of Thrones

Only show that matters.

The rest of these shows are overhyped.

The Wire was a B+ show at best. Breaking bad, TWD, Lost, etc. are all decent, but overhyped by the internet. If anything BB is the best out of the 3.

Bodie was the man. It's a shame he didn't get to live and become a big time leader of his own crew. Dude was loyal & smart.

Omar is the goat character.
pimp.gif
nope too much zest. 

I enjoyed the wire way more than soporanos.
As a whole, I didn't like the sopranos.
I like the opening though.
Shrug.
Yea finally got around to watching Sopranos and no way it would have kept my attention if I watched it when it was on TV. Probably same with The Wire.

Dude was not smart.

Thats why he never was anything but a corner boy.
Yes and no. He was a loyal solider. I wouldn't call him "not smart." He just wasn't built like a snake like Stringer or Marlo in order to promote his own status. He always seemed to want to do things the way McNulty described in season one: "why can't you just sell the s**t and walk the f**k away?"

There really was no honor among the majority of them, which was the point. String and Marlo possessed manipulative anti-social traits which allowed them to excel on the streets.

I've had Amazon Prime for a few years now but never used their VOD because nothing interested me. Just recently found out this series was there so I decided to check it out over the holiday weekend and I'm so hooked on the show.

I was surprised to see Creed was in it and no way Broadie is only 16 :lol:

But when Omar kissed Delonte West on the forehead, I was like

View media item 1808397

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom