Is their any great dating sites that I can totally trust or do yo prefer real world dating?

Joined Jan 5, 2015
Pittsburgh is not a good dating scene I'm sorry, this city was ranked 6th as best city for singles. Not sure how that's true. I do dating sites because their are no really good girls around PGH. They either smoke or drink.

Last edited:

nikeskywalker

Banned
Joined Oct 5, 2010
Get you new wave haircut... check

Get y new wave clothe like 10deep, sureme, bape, staple... check

Get new j's release..
clean u car...

Easy as pi

Last edited:
Joined Feb 3, 2015
I know cats that clean up on Tinder. High numbers. However, not I. I love chopping it up and campaigning with the breezies 
. I enjoy the scowls I get sometimes, but when I hit, I hit. 

Joined Apr 4, 2006
What is wrong with a girl who smokes or drinks? Is that the main thing turning you off to the women around you?

Joined Aug 30, 2008
:rofl:

Might as well said Craigslist.
What are you trying to say?
You're comparing black planet with craigslist...
Goods are SOLD on Craigslist..
Are you trying to make a connection between having relations with black women and items being sold?

Not srs

Mark Antony

Supporter
Joined Apr 30, 2010
imscaredandunattractivesoimakeexcuses.com was made for folks like you, tagline is "Join us, it's not you, it's everything else, even us"

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now