Is there a 2 day rule for Facebook?

So I went out with a few homies today.  One had this coworker who was pretty cute.  We were chopping it up, but I wasn't throwin hella game at her.  It was kinda low key, but it was good conversation.  I see she's friends on my boy's facebook.  Should I send her a message? hit her wtih a friend request?  Poke her?  How long should I wait?  I'm thinking the old school 2 day rule is in effect here.  (remember the movie Swingers?)  Advice??  Sorry no pics.. Just met her tonight. 

Grow some game
smh.gif

All you need to do OP is start playing resturant city.

Send that broad some basil and be like, MAMA MIA!

She'll know what time it is
pimp.gif

I dont slack at all.

I'm pokin them ASAP.

if they're on the chat im gettin at them there.

QFT @ "quit politicin"

smh...
smh.gif

friend requesting on Facebook is not, and never was a prerequisite for pulling a girl. the first step is getting at her IN REAL LIFE, the next step is getting her number. this past year i smashed multiple chicks at my school who i didnt even add on FB until like 2 weeks after. usually they are the ones who stalk me down and add me, and i dont even know how they find me bc i changed my name on FB.

can you tell me what adding this girl on FB will accomplish OP? Nothing.. if anything it will show her that your pressed, by looking her up and sending her a friend request after you just met. even if she is interested, that would be a turnoff.

i know there are some NTers who will tell you to add her on FB and go smack at her online. all that "can i borrow you" type %@!! works sparingly and only on a small minority of girls. if you want to get a girl, focus on establishing a connection in real life, not online. that means try to casually chill with your friends and this girl again. it sounds like you laid down some groundwork with her, thats good. just continue on that the next time you see her and try to get her number, and from there see if you can transition it from a group setting to just the two of you guys hanging out.

Back
Top Bottom