is there a hole in this guys scam? i could use the 750

if he sends me 750 first, then im good right?
nv9zq9.jpg

NNNNOOOOOOOOOO dont do it., its a scam.... they will not release payment until item is shipped.... once u shipped it, its gone, they cancel payment, then u lose all your money.....

Please send me $1 for saving you $750 and time and anger and etc.....

pm me for paypal info if serious

damb. we got dudes tryna scam the scammer. it's hard out here during a recession
30t6p3b.gif

Nah you +#$+ out of luck if you send it some where else.he say he never got it you say I sent it to......he say that's not where he lives.....you lose the item and the 750......or at least that's how it seem it will go down.

Nah, send him a box with water bottles. Make sure to provide a tracking number so he can be amped about getting something. Then provide that tracking # to Paypal and see who can win the dispute. I think its worth the shipping fee to mess with someone who thinks it's okay to scam people.

what are you shipping to his grandson?

You could just keep whatever that is and say you never got it right/?

EDIT

nm I re read the OP.  Dont bother with it.  Cuz if you get screwed what are you gonna say "I got scammed trying to scam this guy"  ?

Originally Posted by Rodrigo23

NNNNOOOOOOOOOO dont do it., its a scam.... they will not release payment until item is shipped.... once u shipped it, its gone, they cancel payment, then u lose all your money.....

Please send me $1 for saving you $750 and time and anger and etc.....

pm me for paypal info if serious

send you $1 paypal, lol im trying to make money cause i got none.
you can buy my laptop though
pimp.gif

it looks like he's going to say that he never got the item and paypal is going to take the money out of your account for the refund. don't go through with this.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by jthagreat

you cash the 750 check or whatever, and it bounces...youre F!!!d
he's trying to do it thourhg paypal
 The money you potentially save on fees isn't worth the risk. 

Originally Posted by alan713

Nah, send him a box with water bottles. Make sure to provide a tracking number so he can be amped about getting something. Then provide that tracking # to Paypal and see who can win the dispute. I think its worth the shipping fee to mess with someone who thinks it's okay to scam people.
Do it.

Originally Posted by alan713

Best idea so far..

What he is going to do:

He is going to send you a FAKE paypal email that says he sent the money....You'll think "oh cool he really did it". Then you will go to paypal.com and check your balance and it won't be there. So you'll ask "why hasn't the payment went through"? and he will say "it will go through as soon as you provide tracking/it ships". Trust me, all those clowns on ebay have tried that bs with me numerous times. Scammers send fake paypal invoices all the time. It should always say something like "You've got money!" or "_____has sent you money"

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

What he is going to do:

He is going to send you a FAKE paypal email that says he sent the money....You'll think "oh cool he really did it". Then you will go to paypal.com and check your balance and it won't be there. So you'll ask "why hasn't the payment went through"? and he will say "it will go through as soon as you provide tracking/it ships". Trust me, all those clowns on ebay have tried that bs with me numerous times. Scammers send fake paypal invoices all the time. It should always say something like "You've got money!" or "_____has sent you money"
This is exactly what happens.  I always am like yea sure send me the money, just to mess with them, and of course i get the fake email saying they sent it but its not really in my paypall

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

tell him to send it as a gift payment. then ship some rocks

Even if he sends it as a gift he can file a charge back or an unauthorized payment so he'll most likely get his money back

Originally Posted by do work son

damb. we got dudes tryna scam the scammer. it's hard out here during a recession
30t6p3b.gif

Yup.

No threadjack, but something similar happened to me. Dude sent me a $2,500 check to act as a driver for some "woman."

I received the check and it's clearly bogus. I just emailed him telling him to send me cash instead.

What he is going to do:

yea that's it, dude was a herb contacting me with 6dif f emails
roll.gif
roll.gif
i ant mad though
iM about to Make a for sale post in the buy sell form now
 Craigslist is full of spam and scammers

What he is going to do:

Exactly happened to me a few times. Some dude said he wanted to buy my ps3 for $800

Originally Posted by do work son

30t6p3b.gif

Seriously?
laugh.gif

I always try and think of ways I can scam the scammer every time I get some kind of scam request. Like how can I trick this dude and get him to give me money while I promise him something?

I never do it though cause I'm too lazy and I feel like it would be a waste of time.

send the package, see what happens and then provide NT with a "thread of the year" bout how you gonna punch him into a door and mollywhoop him

Back
Top Bottom