Is there a new game system coming out anytime soon?

28,014
12,303
Joined
Sep 28, 2003
I'm thinking of getting an Xbox 360 or PS3 in September, but was wondering if any new game systems are coming out end of this year.

Thanks
 
7,438
2,006
Joined
Jun 26, 2005
indifferent.gif
 
7,438
2,006
Joined
Jun 26, 2005
Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

indifferent.gif
sorry I don't keep up with this stuff. I don't even have a game system right now.
if you dont own a blue ray player, you cant go wrong with a ps3
 
2,235
10
Joined
Feb 9, 2008
there needs to be, seems like this same ishh has been out for 10 years now. they need to step up their updating game.

hell, theres a new ipod every 6 months.
 
7,840
1,721
Joined
Jun 8, 2008
Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

I'm thinking of getting an Xbox 360 or PS3 in September, but was wondering if any new game systems are coming out end of this year.

Thanks
Get both.
 
7,129
10
Joined
Oct 9, 2008
Originally Posted by nick0lis

there needs to be, seems like this same ishh has been out for 10 years now. they need to step up their updating game.

hell, theres a new ipod every 6 months.

?
Sony's been putting out new versions of the PS3 pretty consistently. The latest version came out last year.
And Microsoft has like, 4 versions of the 360.
 
1,953
10
Joined
Dec 4, 2008
I really want them to come out with a new console
Ive had the 360 for a long time now and it's getting kinda old
Can't wait till they come out with something new that can compete with the ps3, wii, and xbox 360
 
2,235
10
Joined
Feb 9, 2008
Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by nick0lis

there needs to be, seems like this same ishh has been out for 10 years now. they need to step up their updating game.

hell, theres a new ipod every 6 months.

?
Sony's been putting out new versions of the PS3 pretty consistently. The latest version came out last year.
And Microsoft has like, 4 versions of the 360.


you know what im talking about, those are just little updates.
 
665
10
Joined
Apr 7, 2008
Originally Posted by That Guy

I really want them to come out with a new console
Ive had the 360 for a long time now and it's getting kinda old
Can't wait till they come out with something new that can compete with the ps3, wii, and xbox 360


Does the dreamcast ring any bells homie?
 
Top Bottom