Is there a new game system coming out anytime soon?

I'm thinking of getting an Xbox 360 or PS3 in September, but was wondering if any new game systems are coming out end of this year.

Thanks

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

indifferent.gif
sorry I don't keep up with this stuff. I don't even have a game system right now.
if you dont own a blue ray player, you cant go wrong with a ps3

there needs to be, seems like this same ishh has been out for 10 years now. they need to step up their updating game.

hell, theres a new ipod every 6 months.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

I'm thinking of getting an Xbox 360 or PS3 in September, but was wondering if any new game systems are coming out end of this year.

Thanks
Get both.

Originally Posted by nick0lis

there needs to be, seems like this same ishh has been out for 10 years now. they need to step up their updating game.

?
Sony's been putting out new versions of the PS3 pretty consistently. The latest version came out last year.
And Microsoft has like, 4 versions of the 360.

I really want them to come out with a new console
Ive had the 360 for a long time now and it's getting kinda old
Can't wait till they come out with something new that can compete with the ps3, wii, and xbox 360

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by nick0lis

?
Sony's been putting out new versions of the PS3 pretty consistently. The latest version came out last year.
And Microsoft has like, 4 versions of the 360.

you know what im talking about, those are just little updates.

Originally Posted by That Guy

I really want them to come out with a new console
Ive had the 360 for a long time now and it's getting kinda old
Can't wait till they come out with something new that can compete with the ps3, wii, and xbox 360

Does the dreamcast ring any bells homie?

Back
Top Bottom