~~~~Is there a Shoe Forum for High end kicks????~~~~

Does anyone know of one im looking for one that sells Gucci / Loui V / YSL stuff around tho's borders help would be appreciated!

There's one on this board.

Look in the "Sneaker Showcase" section. There's a thread specifically dedicated to what your looking for.

actually i dont wanna see pics i want to find a forum similar to this but for high end kicks , if anyone knows of one help me out thanks.

Originally Posted by FresH FeeTz

actually i dont wanna see pics i want to find a forum similar to this but for high end kicks , if anyone knows of one help me out thanks.

most folk in there just show they're going to buy...and then what they actually bought. And since it's high end items, people don't buy fromforums, they goto their local Louis, Gucci etc stores and just purchase off the shelf, or order online. So you may have a hard time finding a forum dedicatedto them and where you can make purchases.

yea u aint lying i can't find one , but good looking tho an u right i go cop at the stores also but just thought if they had a site i might be able to picksome up cheaper but its w/e i guess

Back
Top Bottom