Is there a store with worse customer service than Supreme?

Real talk every-time I walk into the store (LA), customer service is non-existent. I always thought that it was just because I never got anything, but today Ibought a hat as a gift, and service continues to be pathetic,. I'm not asking for Rosa Acosta to blow me in the back, but these guys need to drop theirelitist, condescending attitude.

You pick what you want, bring it to them, they ring it up, you pay for it.

The hell kinda customer service you need?
laugh.gif

The one in NY... they are some of the biggest a- holes

any other 'boutique' you walk into they are friendly but not supreme..

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

laugh.gif

I had to wait 7 mins for dude to get off the phone while I paid. Call wasn't business related either.

funniest thing is if you dress like a "poser" or a hypebeast, they act like a total *+% hole to you
laugh.gif

i only went there ONCE when i was in NY
laugh.gif

I just got what i want (didnt ask if they had this or that) and bounced
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
this

also you were probably dressed like a tool

also judging by your screen name you must be Filipino

they have been notorious for treating Asian/Filipino hypebeast lookin dudes like %+*%
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

laugh.gif

I had to wait 7 mins for dude to get off the phone while I paid. Call wasn't business related either.

and yet you still waited. i would have a) walked out of the store, or b) asked for the manager

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

laugh.gif

and yet you still waited. i would have a) walked out of the store, or b) asked for the manager
you must not be familiar with supreme stores

that would have been a %!#* show
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

laugh.gif
this

also you were probably dressed like a tool

also judging by your screen name you must be Filipino

they have been notorious for treating Asian/Filipino hypebeast lookin dudes like %+*%
laugh.gif

Nah I wasn't in hypebeast mode, just a black tee some gray jeans, and some IIIs.

UNDFTD is the only one that i've had a problem with. been there once, kept getting ignored so i just bounced and never went back again. also my cousin saidone of the workers at stussy next door was being an a-hole to him.. but again, we just resolved it by not going back again.

and you really sat their for 7 mins waiting to buy a hat while some dude talked on the phone and ignored you?

roll.gif
roll.gif

so instead of speaking up you just stood their quiet an said in your head "Man, this is $%%@%*@$, when I get home I'm gonna get on NT and make anunappreciation thread about these guys"

roll.gif
roll.gif

See I love going t stores and getting ignored. I hate when I'm tryin to shop and the sales dude is on my jock asking if i need anything every 30 seconds. Ilike to shop in peace.

Out of the 2-3 times Ive been there, I only bought something twice. It was some stickers and the other time I bought a t-%$%@. The guy behind the counterseemed like an !$!# o the worst extent. I've never set foot inside that place since.

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

and you really sat their for 7 mins waiting to buy a hat while some dude talked on the phone and ignored you?

roll.gif
roll.gif

so instead of speaking up you just stood their quiet an said in your head "Man, this is $%%@%*@$, when I get home I'm gonna get on NT and make an unappreciation thread about these guys"

roll.gif
roll.gif

word bro. I would've walked out but it wasn't for me

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Simple solution don't give them your business

word. i dont play that S!!!

Not on no snobbish type %++, but im here to spend money. Why should i have to wait to spend money? Bad service means no business from me.

Was it Javier from Kids?

But yeah...they pretty much don't care. HUF used to be the same way but they are a 100% better now then they used to.

Back
Top Bottom