Is there a store with worse customer service than Supreme?

Man now I REALLY wanna go to Supreme LA. If they on that snooty ishhh and don even acknowledge me, let's see if they pay me attention when I walk out witha grip of their clothes.

i personally havent had this horrible customer service that has been said over and over again, mind you i've only been twice but both times ive been therethe customer service wasnt great but they weren't pricks to me at least. and like stated earlier most of them do skate so they rather would be doing thatthen helping out people.

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

I remember when my boy slapped the cashier @ the ny store for not getting off his phone

good times
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I don't care about the other @#!$ but don't ignore me when I'm at the register...if that ever happened to me in Supreme I might just put on what Iintended to buy and walk out that mother *!*$*$.

Originally Posted by Vic Vega

and like stated earlier most of them do skate so they rather would be doing that then helping out people.

thats a retarted excuse. i'd rather be playing video games but does that mean im gonna be an $$%? no

THE ONE IN NY....ARRRRGH
indifferent.gif

I TOOK MY LIL BRO TO BUY SOME SBs ONCE AND WE ARE SITTING BY THE DOOR TRYING THEM ON...DOOR IS OPENING WIDE BACK N FORTH IT WAS JULY SO IT WAS A LIL CROWDED INTHAT CLOSET OF A STORE...NOW IF MY LIL BRO WASNT WITH ME I WOULD HAVE JUST WALKED OUT THE DOOR WITH A FRESH PAIR...BUT I DECIDED TO BE GOOD SO I GO TO THEREGISTER TO PAY FOR THEM AND I NOTICE THE "SUGGESTED RETAIL" PRICE TAG WAS STILL ON THEM...I BELIEVE IT WAS $72 SO WHEN HE RINGS ME UP HEGOES...$102 I SAID ARENT THESE $72 LIKE WHAT THE STICKER PRICE SAYS AS HE RIPS THE LIL PRICE TAG OFFTHATS JUST A SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE, THATS THEPRICE THEY SUGGEST FOR US TO SELL THEM BUT WE SUGGESTEDTO SELL THEM FOR MORE..

I WALKED OUT...WITH A STUPID BEANIE IN MY POCKET TOO...EXPLAINED TO MY LIL BRO AS HE CAUGHT A FIT THAT...WE SHOULD NOT SUPPORT AHOLES LIKE THAT...TRYIN TO RAPEUS FOR $30...HE UNDERSTOOD

I use rock with clientele they were some cool people, but closed down. Good shops always get the axe.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

you OBVIOUSLY arent dressed fresh enough
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
I agree with OP ... plus i dont need to dress fresh soanother GUY can check me out and base his customer service on that... suspect if you ask me.... Plus a lot of dudes are salty.... not my fault u stuck there...ha
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nick0lis

Originally Posted by Vic Vega

and like stated earlier most of them do skate so they rather would be doing that then helping out people.

thats a retarted excuse. i'd rather be playing video games but does that mean im gonna be an $$%? no
true, then i dont really know what reasons make them to be so lame to customers. i guess just go about your business and leave then

Originally Posted by xilegacy

I use rock with clientele they were some cool people, but closed down. Good shops always get the axe.

Just reminded me about that I still have their Yankee hoody. Smh @ them though for originally charging $150 for it and then having to sell it for $40 couplemonths later

Originally Posted by RetroFighterUSAW

Stussy SF has bad customer service imo. Never buying from that store again..

Actually I think those guys are cool.....but there is one guy and I am wondering if that is who you are talking about. The manager guy there is super coolthough.

laugh.gif

Jeez, Ive been to Supreme NY countless times, never had a problem once. Peoples there are cool with me, no real convos but they help me out and get the"head nod"
laugh.gif

Stussy NY has cool workers, Premium Laces is really friendly.

ya'll sound really soft.. the ONLY time i insist on getting quality customer service is when im at a restaurant.. that's it.. i know these dudesdon't make much.. so i just let them be with their super cool "i work at a boutique" attitudes.

should have walked out the store with whatever it was that you wanted
i bet that would have gotten their attention

Back
Top Bottom