Is there a store with worse customer service than Supreme?

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Proper, I like.

Most Defiantly, Proper Offers Great Service

Dude Really Stayed Put For 7 Min?

grin.gif

They are ok to me

but alife when it was next to supreme was the worst!!!

eff alife they always treated me like #++% in that place!!

I've been to the Supreme LA maybe twice, they've been chill as hell with me.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Man now I REALLY wanna go to Supreme LA. If they on that snooty ishhh and don even acknowledge me, let's see if they pay me attention when I walk out with a grip of their clothes.
WHEN KEEPING IT REAL GOES WRONG

large_cop-beat.JPG

footlocker customer service is THE worst in my city

ive come across a few exceptions, but for the most part all fl employees in edmonton can go !@## themselves. champs is cool though

Originally Posted by Physicx

footlocker customer service is THE worst in my city

ive come across a few exceptions, but for the most part all fl employees in edmonton can go !@## themselves. champs is cool though

most of the time those kids are there for the discount and dont give a #$*@ about the customers...

Most streetwear/sneaker boutiques have that Elitist attitude.
But it also depends on the dude's that are workin there that particular day.
In the Chi, STA has better customer service than say LDRS imo...

well I use to mess with supreme but i don't really fancy them other then some of there hats(fitted) and some there Nike collaborations, everything else isjust to hype, and over price, for example the mickey mouse, Budweiser collaborations. I remember the first time i ever went to the NY store they were so veryrude and all i was asking if they had certain things in my size. But the last time I went i notice the same dude that i saw in the now deceased NORT/RECON isworking there and was much more chill atmosphere. Whats funny is that whole they way you dress is kind of true lol they are quick to judge. Last item ipurchase from them was the Supreme Gonz New Era Caps, after that i haven't made a supreme purchase ever since.

But the sticker thread is tempting me to get some of there stickers.

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

One time one of the dudes in there gave me a head nod. @!*+ was so cash
smokin.gif
That %!*+ would be pretty Ca$h
pimp.gif

strictlysupreme fam stand up though
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

and you really sat their for 7 mins waiting to buy a hat while some dude talked on the phone and ignored you?

roll.gif
roll.gif

so instead of speaking up you just stood their quiet an said in your head "Man, this is $%%@%*@$, when I get home I'm gonna get on NT and make an unappreciation thread about these guys"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Never been to a supreme spot. Don't think there is any down here in wack florida. I've heard that bape store is also known for their snotty attitude.I've heard if you call them up you better know what u getting and what size b/c they're mad rude.

Cuz they see that 75% of their customers are not even skaters. They look down on you if you a) arent connected in some way with them b) are not a skater

That's why I dont really support them anymore.

Originally Posted by jrm718

They've been cool to me

Same here, two times I went to buy something they were cool, greeted me & were prompt with service. You guys aren't doing something right.
smokin.gif
I'm in NYC btw.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Cuz they see that 75% of their customers are not even skaters. They look down on you if you a) arent connected in some way with them b) are not a skater

That's why I dont really support them anymore.

I know Supreme has a big history in skate culture but I know that most of the people buying their stuff now are not skaters...so it seems stupid to even rep anattitude to negate non-skaters.

And I hope people don't think this is how it is at skate shops. Some of my local shops (DLX, FTC, 510) are the coolest people whether you are a skater ornot.

Back
Top Bottom