Is there a way to increase your text message inbox?

See i have a lg voyager and it gets full around 200 messages.
mad.gif
Meanwhilemy old crap razr still has 1000 messages in the inbox. I fail to see how a newer age phone would only hold less. Is there a way to increase my inbox size? YesI googled it.

i dont think so bruh, if ur phone read "0/200" in your inbox you are probably going to have to delete messages constantly...in other words step yourphone game up BB FTW

Not on the LG voyager.. Verizon phones suck big time in that department. Most of their phones dont have the ability to expand their memory.
tired.gif

Man i have a BB curve and i have messages from like 2 months ago still in it. And i text all day long.

pulled up a message from my phone where I told a chick to @#@#% off like a year ago. good times
smh.gif
in short: get a new phone.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Has anyone eve hit the "text message limit" on their iPhone? Is it even possible?
I haven't...I pulled mine up awhile ago, and I have stuff from like 2 months ago, and I didn't even know it was on there....

that's what you get for getting a POS voyager
Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Has anyone eve hit the "text message limit" on their iPhone? Is it even possible?
I haven't...I pulled mine up awhile ago, and I have stuff from like 2 months ago, and I didn't even know it was on there....

i have, but not for the whole phone, just with a certain person. but this was on the first iphone not my 3G.

my inbox gets full but when it goes over it starts to take space from the phone memory...so it just warns me when my memory gets full and i have to deletemessages.

get a G1, it's unlimited..the fewest number of SMS's in my inbox to an individual is 216

i have a 2 year old t-mobile dash, and i have to have over 10,000 text messages in my inbox, i have never deleted a single one.

Originally Posted by BoredONE1

See i have a lg voyager and it gets full around 200 messages.
mad.gif
Meanwhile my old crap razr still has 1000 messages in the inbox. I fail to see how a newer age phone would only hold less. Is there a way to increase my inbox size? Yes I googled it.
1. Delete old messages. Is there any reason why you need to keep the messages?? This is obviously the easy solution.
2. Get a new phone.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

that's what you get for getting a POS voyager
Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

i have, but not for the whole phone, just with a certain person. but this was on the first iphone not my 3G.
I had no idea this was even possible, I keep seeing that "load earlier messages" thing so I figured it was infinite.

Originally Posted by 951guero

BB ftw

hell no. i hate how every txt message i got on my BB came in as a new txt... and u can only go to a certain point when you wanted to re-read previous messagesfrom the new text. i guess i got used to the ichat style on the iphone.

The curve is sick with this lol, I use to max out at 200 in my old samsung, I hated deleting %##+ lol.

Back
Top Bottom