Is There A Way To Order From Other Country Sites?

As for Nike, you need to have a credit card issued in that country in addition to the physical domestic location where you can receive the purchased items. I think JD ships globally (assuming that one of their subsidiaries, size? can at least ship to Japan) while I don’t know nothing about Adidas…

As for Nike, you need to have a credit card issued in that country in addition to the physical domestic location where you can receive the purchased items. I think JD ships globally (assuming that one of their subsidiaries, size? can at least ship to Japan) while I don’t know nothing about Adidas…
That sounds like a PITA

That’s basically the way it is for global companies like Nike lately tho. What I am pissed out more is the fact that Nike is now prohibiting the retail stores to ship their items internationally. Nowadays, only the few stores such as End or size? does that… I originally thought that the stores in UK can ship anywhere because they aren’t part of EU anymore or something, but I guess that’s not the case here since I recently have learned that Slam Jam (Italian retailer) can also ship Nike items to US somehow…

Back
Top Bottom