Is there an official Travis Porter thread?

These dudes go hard (pause.) They seem to have every element necessary to become superstars.

Their shows are crazy.
Their mixtapes have always come complete with at least a few bangers.
They just got signed. (
pimp.gif
to them)
Their street team is making them #1 at pretty much every radio station in the states.

Why isn't there a Music, Money & Magnums thread?

moneymusicmagnums_cvvANIj1.jpg

nerd.gif

Update:
http://www.datpiff.com/DJ...s_Porter_Mu.m195744.html

Always a good time to watch the bad women lose their morals on my waist in a function whenever "bring it back" and "Make it rain" come on so they are appreciated by me
pimp.gif

i cannot lie...they got me...Go Shorty Go is my ##!%
pimp.gif

i YT'd the video just now...why wasnt i informed there was an official video for this ##!%?

would expect nothing less than this video being in a strip club
laugh.gif

There's a couple threads for them, but nothing to the extent of the lil b, drake, or wiz threads.

Music, Money, and Magnums should be dope though. The song in the trailer for the mixtape is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Saw them perform at the cotton club here in Richmond last thursday. Pretty awful IMO, them singing acapella was a disaster. Regardless I love hearing bring it back and make it rain and their other club songs at parties and whatnot. As long as they stick to making club bangas they should be aight. Can't rock with their mixtapes though except Streets R Us just because Flocka on it.

them sum cool lil %%+*%#, went to school wit 2 of em & i used to smoke wit them %%+*%#. when they 1st came out i swore rich kids was gon be the ones to blow up tho, i was wrong

Wake up, baked. Hold up, wait. Mid? I'm straight. Kush? Okay.
pimp.gif

Glad this caught on. I was like "I can't be the only fool on NT that listen to them."
roll.gif

Updated the first post with a link to their latest tape.

Back
Top Bottom