Is there an SB account in St. Louis?

I don't wanna drive all the way to Springfield just to get some SB's it has to be one here or closer?
was it Tyrese or Black-Ty that punched her in the stomach?
BETTER DRAFT JESUS
cuz the raiders are garbage​
AIM:UCANTCME1306​
YAHOO:STLtrapSTARS​

Yes, there is. It's out in West County. The skate shop is called "Soka."

I think there may be more than one, but the one I always frequented is off Manchester Road, actually in the small town of Manchester, MO. It's right there at Highway 141 and Manchester.

As far as I know, they still sell SBs. I haven't been there in like a year, though (Don't really collect shoes any longer). However, their prices were pretty lame and overpriced, for the most part. But I guess if you got the money, then you're good to go.
FLOAT AROUND IN THE GREATEST OF PORSCHES,
FEEL LIKE A CHUCKWAGON CUZ I'M ON 12 HORSES​

Soka is an SB account. I was in STL in June and stopped in there. They were charging retail or just over it. And they had a lot of older stuff on clearance...it's definitely worth a look.
I HATE EVERYBODY...I JUST HATE MY FRIENDS A LITTLE BIT LESS.

Quote:
However, their prices were pretty lame and overpriced, for the most part. But I guess if you got the money, then you're good to go.

They have actually changed their pricing strategy within the past couple of monthes. They are much quicker to discount shoes and most of the other shoes are at retail. Was in their a couple of days ago, they had mork and mindy's, and cab series. They have matching clothing to and most of that is retail too. They have some good clearance shoes as well like puf n' stuffs for $50. Hope this helps.
The Sole of St. Louis​

yea, soka is the only spot, the one time ive been there they had the hawaii SB`s for an outragous price. Ill have to check it out, im not much of a dunk person anyway.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
I LIKE BEING A ST.LOUIS NATIVE AND A NINER FAN​

theres a spot in springfield? where? im going to college there.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin' the 816
Keepin' it KC Krunk

Good looks on I Am...I hadn't heard of it. I might be down on Delmar tomorrow, so I'll have to check it out. Looks a little high-end for my taste...

:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
FLOAT AROUND IN THE GREATEST OF PORSCHES,
FEEL LIKE A CHUCKWAGON CUZ I'M ON 12 HORSES​

Back
Top Bottom