Is there any other Jordan that has lost it's appeal like the Air Jordan I?

Anything that has been retro'd and butchered with obscene and ridiculous CW's.

Originally Posted by OGMX23

^^^

CO-SIGN

Had to emphasize it twice lmao

honestly, I hope you get banned, you seem to be spammin to reach 300 posts and then jack someone on the buy sell

every post Ive seen youve double posted on purpose, and here you freakin triple post on purpose

ban camp for real

In lieu of the toro bravo pack and the single release V's coming out soon, I feel that the jordan V is just an overkill. Outside of the Four originalcolors (grape, black, red, and red), the laney is only one worth trying to obtain. Actually, jordan brand general is just crap now. I know for a fact that thejordans that I want to purchase (the chicago VII from the 60+ pack and the spacejam XI) are going to be absolute crap quality.

the 1's got ridiculous colorways now, but they are ALL being *$@#$'d out via the FUSIONS.
There's been instances of every shoe that has been retro'd that had
sick.gif
colorways
ex--gay pride 6's, brown/pink 8's, the ugly low 11's(not patent leather),
OR crappy quality ex. CDP EVERYTHING.

the quality drops so the profits rise, the colorways expand in order to appeal to the youth.
The youth of today never saw MJ play, so there is no significance to them about OG Colorways
they don't know about the OG Quality cuz they weren't around, but everyone knows about
JORDAN'S as SHOES. That was his claim to fame. They were the highest priced (therefore the best
in people's eyes). So for that reason only, people will keep on buying them

Originally Posted by HobbyRockswiththewhitemilk

In lieu of the toro bravo pack and the single release V's coming out soon, I feel that the jordan V is just an overkill. Outside of the Four original colors (grape, black, red, and red), the laney is only one worth trying to obtain. Actually, jordan brand general is just crap now. I know for a fact that the jordans that I want to purchase (the chicago VII from the 60+ pack and the spacejam XI) are going to be absolute crap quality.
"grape, black, red, and red"

ummm, red and red, what am I missin here?

when the Air Jordan I dropped and saw people go ape___ over them.

really? from what ive heard, people really were not that crazy about them...isnt that why they went on sale for as low as$20

Personally, I was never a huge fan of the 1, but 2's seem to get no love and I personally hate the 15's (like most people), 19, 20, 21 seemed heavy andnot appealing and the 23's were not great either...I personally love the 24's (now called air jordan 2009) but they look similar to the 14's....

Never was a huge fan of the 1's, but this has officially hit the overkill status. Every week it's another damn pair of 1's. The V's are ontheir way there, but I don't see them being nearly as bad as the 1's. I just hope that JB doesn't have this planned for every sig. line shoe
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GreyScaleMethod

Never was a huge fan of the 1's, but this has officially hit the overkill status. Every week it's another damn pair of 1's. The V's are on their way there, but I don't see them being nearly as bad as the 1's. I just hope that JB doesn't have this planned for every sig. line shoe
smh.gif

I second that............yup...I really do .

^^^ 9's? I guess if your counting Fusions then okay... but the signature line of the Air Jordan hasn't really done much with the 9, should would loveto see some Charcoals & Carolina's retored.

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Agreed. Jordan 1s now almost seem like those other generic/team jordans that they release nowadays. Jordans 2-23 Will get the extra look on peoples feet.
Im 14 and live in memphis and i think 1s has lost its value simply because they release too much in ugly cws, people tell me u aint keeping upbecause i dont copp fusions and bull$hit 1s, im a retro god in high school, i just recently copped the nubucks, people tell me my kicks old because i copp onlyretros(the nice shoes that came out in 05,06,07,and 08 including cdp) , but i say there classic, and worth alot,i plan on gettin the metallics because thereclassic...

good call earlier on the 9's....have the cool grays which are nice, but other colors are blah to me....

I personally think that the IIIs fall in that category solely because the last batch of them all were horrible CWs, with the exception of the Fire Reds....Good thing that the True Blues are comin out to stop this bleeding....

Back
Top Bottom