Is there anyone in the NBA playing better than this man right now???

Once I saw who made the thread, I knew it be about ZBo
laugh.gif

He's been putting in work though
pimp.gif
eek.gif

After getting shipped from NY, dude has a chip on his shoulder. He believes he's a top 3 PF in the league.

I on the other hand think he's another Marbury type of player. Someone with amazing talent and skillset, but isn't a team player or a winner.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Didn't he say he was better than Chris Bosh?

Cuz I'm starting to believe him
laugh.gif
he said something along the lines of understanding if the knicks are trading him to get cap space for bron, but if its for bosh it makes no sensecuz hes better than bosh and that he would tell him that to his face
laugh.gif

eddie winslow doin work though, those numbers are monstrous

My God.

That 5-game statline is unreal. 28 and 18 with that FG %? Are you serious. I hope he keeps it up.

My God.

That 5-game statline is unreal. 28 and 18 with that FG %? Are you serious. I hope he keeps it up.

typical randolph stats. he is that quiet 20/10 guy just like atawn jamison. he was basically killing the w's flat footed, smh. the memphis grizzlies areplaying good ball. that zbo and marc gasol duo is controlling the paint and grabbing all the boards.

he really should be considered an all-star this yr

PG - ??
SG - Monta Ellis
SF - Gerald Wallace
PF - Z-Bo/Landry
C - Marc Gasol/Lopez

Who else?

Originally Posted by franchise3

PG - ??
SG - Monta Ellis
SF - Gerald Wallace
PF - Z-Bo/Landry
C - Marc Gasol/Lopez

Who else?

beno udrih, corey brewer, kevin love, channing frye

His rebound #s are inflated as hell because they really count him tapping the ball back off the glass to himself and around the rim so many times as rebounds.Of course, inversely, it would ruin his FG% which is still extremely high so no doubt he can score the ball and eat up space on the glass, but as for any otheraspect of the game, see avatar

I never seen Z-Bo give this much effort on the defensive end like I have this season.

No more of those he scores 25 and gives up 30 games all the time now. I think him and Gasol together have helped each other greatly which is why the team is sosuccessful.

Z bo gets busy without jumping out the gym.... He's been consistent for a min... Hope he could make the all star team this yr....

Back
Top Bottom