Is there fake baby nikes/jordans out there???

Joined Aug 23, 2008
Hey guys i was wondering if anyone has seen or heard of anyone haveing fake baby jordans?
I didnt know where to post this so if it needs to be moved please do so mods.
Thanks guys!

Joined Oct 16, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmm

i was under the impression that they never made fake baby shoes,
and shoes larger than 14...

guess i gotta step up my baby shoes game....

Joined Feb 11, 2008
Originally Posted by oneonenine

hmmmmmmmmmmm

i was under the impression that they never made fake baby shoes,
and shoes larger than 14...

guess i gotta step up my baby shoes game....

Fakes are mainly made for the Chinese Market, and probably less than 0.001% are over a size 11 ! so you are right, there are no size 13 nor 14 !!! As for thebabies, I ve never seen any, and I dont believe there are ! BTW, this thread shouldn't be here ! Cheers.

Joined Feb 23, 2007
lol some dude at the y's little bro has fake hi top 1's... he statrs showing them off all the time, smh

Mactastic4167

formerly mac4167
Joined Nov 15, 2008
and they are very common as well, i always see kids wearing fake jordans at the barber shop.

Joined Oct 16, 2008
i think some people are confusing baby shoes and kids shoes.

i still believe that there aren't any fake baby shoes ( shoes that end in c or td )

someone prove me wrong....

Joined Jan 27, 2009
Originally Posted by oneonenine

i think some people are confusing baby shoes and kids shoes.

i still believe that there aren't any fake baby shoes ( shoes that end in c or td )

someone prove me wrong....
as I said earlier... there are most certainly fake INFANT sneakers. I've never saved a picture of one,but I can tell you with certainty that I've seen several pairs of counterfeit XI's. Yes I know what fakes look like, no I've never thought to savea picture

M!ke

Joined Dec 10, 2006
I'll second that. I collect various infant and youth shoes. A good amount of which my girls wear. There are definitely fakes out there. As Mike said,mostly XI's. All my girls love pink XI lows....so it's something I run into at times.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now