Is there fake baby nikes/jordans out there???

Hey guys i was wondering if anyone has seen or heard of anyone haveing fake baby jordans?
I didnt know where to post this so if it needs to be moved please do so mods.
Thanks guys!

hmmmmmmmmmmm

i was under the impression that they never made fake baby shoes,
and shoes larger than 14...

guess i gotta step up my baby shoes game....

Originally Posted by oneonenine

hmmmmmmmmmmm

i was under the impression that they never made fake baby shoes,
and shoes larger than 14...

guess i gotta step up my baby shoes game....

Fakes are mainly made for the Chinese Market, and probably less than 0.001% are over a size 11 ! so you are right, there are no size 13 nor 14 !!! As for thebabies, I ve never seen any, and I dont believe there are ! BTW, this thread shouldn't be here ! Cheers.

lol some dude at the y's little bro has fake hi top 1's... he statrs showing them off all the time, smh

and they are very common as well, i always see kids wearing fake jordans at the barber shop.

i think some people are confusing baby shoes and kids shoes.

i still believe that there aren't any fake baby shoes ( shoes that end in c or td )

someone prove me wrong....

Originally Posted by oneonenine

i think some people are confusing baby shoes and kids shoes.

i still believe that there aren't any fake baby shoes ( shoes that end in c or td )

someone prove me wrong....
as I said earlier... there are most certainly fake INFANT sneakers. I've never saved a picture of one,but I can tell you with certainty that I've seen several pairs of counterfeit XI's. Yes I know what fakes look like, no I've never thought to savea picture

M!ke

I'll second that. I collect various infant and youth shoes. A good amount of which my girls wear. There are definitely fakes out there. As Mike said,mostly XI's. All my girls love pink XI lows....so it's something I run into at times.

Back
Top Bottom