IS THERE GONNA BE A SN REINSTATEMENT THIS YR??????????????

It's getting towards the end of the year again, heck its the end of the decade. I remember last year wasnt there a thread where the Mods reinstatedpeople old screen names based on good behaviour?

What are the chances the Mods do it again especially since its the end of the decade?

nerd.gif

Killarudy please Mods, I didn't do anything but a minor thread jack

it's my OG....still will post as Biff but I want the og back

Hopefully. Ill take my Cleavland Steamer or Mike Rocks Nikes sn back, Those where the golden days.
pimp.gif

I was banned because someone threatened me in a PM and I took it to the forum...I would like my SN Pookieman back so I can try to get my life back together...ever since I was banned I broke my leg, almost died during the surgery, crashed my truck and forced my girl to take the morning after pill....help me

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

I was banned because someone threatened me in a PM and I took it to the forum...I would like my SN Pookieman back so I can try to get my life back together...ever since I was banned I broke my leg, almost died during the surgery, crashed my truck and forced my girl to take the morning after pill....help me

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Free FreshProduct (please
ohwell.gif
)[/color]

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

ehh Only reason I want my OG name back is for the post count
ohwell.gif

RIP TerroristTim203

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i literally LMAO when i read ur SN then saw ur avy. Clever

Originally Posted by rodster831

That didn't happen last year... Did it?

I don't think that's even possible

its not uniform for everyone da same time, you come back da year after you was banned OG SN wise

Back
Top Bottom