IS THERE GONNA BE A SN REINSTATEMENT THIS YR??????????????

Please give me my OG s/n from 2004 "DeeRice167th" I was young and immature, please reinstate it.. I don't even remember why it was banned..

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

I was banned because someone threatened me in a PM and I took it to the forum...I would like my SN Pookieman back so I can try to get my life back together...ever since I was banned I broke my leg, almost died during the surgery, crashed my truck and forced my girl to take the morning after pill....help me

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Free FreshProduct (please
ohwell.gif
)

We parying for u dude.

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

I was banned because someone threatened me in a PM and I took it to the forum...I would like my SN Pookieman back so I can try to get my life back together...ever since I was banned I broke my leg, almost died during the surgery, crashed my truck and forced my girl to take the morning after pill....help me

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

i got thirsty and started randomly postin my mixtape cover in posts... it was foolish and im sorry...

i just want my name iHateTimeDotCom out of banned camp pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease...

Originally Posted by rodster831

That didn't happen last year... Did it?

I don't think that's even possible

I think JR5 made a thread saying he would give one person their OG name back .

Dudes were begging
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I want my named change, my current SN was a spelling error, pressed M for the last letter instead of N
smh.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Free FreshProduct (please
ohwell.gif
)
begging mods for a pitiful %*! Niketalk SN back, yet I'M the lame?

All-Thumbs-Up.jpg

1zgf24h.jpg

You're doing it well eNPHANT

maybe if you beg another 100 times a year, they'll grant your wish....

maybe 2010 is the year you get your precious SN back

when i saw the thread title i knew you was gonna be in here, just like the other 14 times this topic has come up, begging for your banned screen name back withaccompanying humble-face emoticon for pity....

Please, mods, find it in your heart to grant this starving child his only wish for the new year.....

i support you, frescos, i support you.

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Dudes were begging
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

were they ever!

roll.gif

What gets me tight is I see people doing the same thing I did and they dont get banned...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom