Is there medication for stomach flu?

jbuch2

Banned
Thrown up over 50 times.. dyin' over here.

frown.gif

Damn, I wouldn't wish the stomach flu on my worst enemy. They are the worst.

Had it the second to last weekend of June. Best thing you can do is keep drinking fluids (gatorade) and get some rest.

Godspeed. 

Last edited:
I'm drinking fluids but they are coming up like 10 minutes after, and it's not just puking once, I'm puking 10-11 times than dry heaving..no bueno.
frown.gif

Gotta wash your hands more often. Clean all the door knobs and the like in your house when you feel better. In the mean time, try pedialyte or Gatorade and drink it slowly.

did you do to the doctor? ginger ale or coca cola can help settle your stomach.

Last edited:
soup, gatorade and sleep. whenever im sick i go into hibernation mode..minimum of 10 hrs a night until im better

did you do to the doctor? ginger ale or coca cola can help settle your stomach.

Try Coca Cola with Lime.

One of the things to avoid while you have the stomach flu is soda (caffeine, sugars, and carbonated drinks).

There is literally nothing you can do until your body fights off the infection. The reason you pass and throw up so much is because that's the body trying to rid itself of the infection.

Like I said OP, rest and Gatorade and also, like someone else mentioned, pedialyte.

Not really anything you can take since it's most likely caused by a virus rather than bacteria that normal meds can fix. Drink as much liquid as you can, preferably juice and water, and rest as much as you can.

If you're still throwing up that much by tomorrow, I'd recommend seeing a doctor.

Back
Top Bottom